Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Users who are viewing this thread

Darklight's dogs are still trying to justify him although the rat admitted that he had played with cheats and got no punishment. Ye ban maximou for attempt.

Zoyka said:
Darklight's dogs are still trying to justify him although the rat admitted that he had played with cheats and got no punishment. Ye ban maximou for attempt.

I understand that you are retarded and just saying bs without any proofs, but I am just curious: When did he admit that he cheated?

ROFL said:
I understand that you are retarded and just saying bs without any proofs, but I am just curious: When did he admit that he cheated?

Well known ddoser and cheater rushed to defend another cheater. No one cares what are you curious about.

Darklight is not in the tournament. I was not in or admin of any duel tournaments that Darklight was in. Please stop being stupid and trying to compare the two cases as if the same admins decided both.

been a bit ill this week so haven't updated. I thought lower bracket might actually duel without the impending threat of default but i guess not.

lower bracket round 7 deadline is 30th July

M vs Soul get a small extension

ROFL said:
(#HOWDOTHEYSHOOTTHROUGHSHIELDS OMK HACKS etc)

sounds like 100% undetect hax to me we R seif now fukyea
photo-7120946.gif

Back
Top Bottom