Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I want to clarify one thing: I wanted to test the autoblock because I suspected Arni to be a cheater. Many well-known player have already tested the autoblock to recognize cheaters. I warned Soul of my intention to test it (Soul is an administrator on the Ludus). I've spent a lot of time on this game and I'm sad to see that people have misinterpreted this story. I will ask you to reconsider your decision, although I know that it is a difficult choice. I've the feeling that I can count on Nevino and Osiris to reconsider their decision. This is a complete disaster. Those who know me know that I am a virtuous person !  :cry:

Thanks,
Maximou

Maximou said:
Hello,

I want to clarify one thing: I wanted to test the autoblock because I suspected Arni to be a cheater ...

Scientific+purposes+of+course+_801d56c5913d534ac693e25bea7df39e.jpg

Namaste

EDIT: We must not see Maximou as a cheater but as a brave warrior who sacrified himself by downloading cheats to improve this glorious community.

Gibby Jr said:
Are the people suspecting me of autoblock for viewing that site too retarded to go on my YouTube channel or what? Almost all of my duels are recorded and can be "analysed" if you suspect me. The fact I was able to block at LAN should be evidence enough really.
Namaste friends

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Maximou+duel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XI4pIKuzIkzQrsEB357eg

You also can watch and "analyse" that Maximou doesn't cheat.

There is just some haters here.

Namaste.

Just wanted to add that neither Sponge (the guy that Maximou supposedly could have cheated against) nor I have ever suspected him of using autoblock, which taking into consideration the number of fights we've had against him might give him more credibility I suppose. Yet again, no solid proof here, but it's about as solid as making the assumption that Maximou really did autoblock in tournaments and didn't just install it as an experiment. So ya, I say give the kid a chance. Namaste friends

Grey_Warden said:
Just wanted to add that neither Sponge (the guy that Maximou supposedly could have cheated against) nor I have ever suspected him of using autoblock, which taking into consideration the number of fights we've had against him might give him more credibility I suppose. Yet again, no solid proof here, but it's about as solid as making the assumption that Maximou really did autoblock in tournaments and didn't just install it as an experiment. So ya, I say give the kid a chance. Namaste friends

Namaste my dear chess friend.

๖Kern said:
Grey_Warden said:

d4

SeánC said:
๖Kern said:
Grey_Warden said:

d4
Let's play the Slav Defense, shall we? D5.

Grey_Warden said:
SeánC said:
๖Kern said:
Grey_Warden said:

d4
Let's play the Slav Defense, shall we? D5.
Namaste.

Not sure if Maximou has used the autoblock, but as he admitted he had it downloaded and was about to use it, cheating anywhere should be somehow punished, but I have to admit it would be sad to be banned not only here but on 8v8 and 5v5's aswell.

Back
Top Bottom