BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Sounds interesting... Rhade hasn't been a part of the scene since 2013 though while there are others who have been here since the beginning lol. Arys would be a far more interesting choice in my opinion. Good luck though.

People who have actually done something for the na community besides make fun of people that play the game for the past 4 years... I'm aware a lot of these people have been asked, I just think it should be anyone but Rhade. No offense.

Arys, Calamity, Grimsight, John, Zaffa, Tito, Clockwise, Deafening, Nevino, Guaccmoleboy, Oodle, Juve, Myself

You ****ed up.

See you in a few minutes *****.

What I did to Clockwise is going to be a joke compared to this.

Rhade said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Sounds interesting... Rhade hasn't been a part of the scene since 2013 though while there are others who have been here since the beginning lol. Arys would be a far more interesting choice in my opinion. Good luck though.

People who have actually done something for the na community besides make fun of people that play the game for the past 4 years... I'm aware a lot of these people have been asked, I just think it should be anyone but Rhade. No offense.

Arys, Calamity, Grimsight, John, Zaffa, Tito, Clockwise, Deafening, Nevino, Guaccmoleboy, Oodle, Juve, Myself

You ****ed up.

See you in a few minutes *****.

What I did to Clockwise is going to be a joke compared to this.
xEVeA.gif

>When you ask a legit question that is a constant heated debate in the SP community and Callum dodges it after saying there will be more transparency

ok ?

Actually, Rhade asking this question  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,347311.msg8829986.html#msg8829986  was the best part of the stream.  God bless Lord Rhade.

Edit:  Although Gorlock's observation above is interesting as well.  I had given up on him and he surprises.  There may be cause for hope.

We'll be making a vod soonish, some parts were muted before the break so we'll grab the local recording.

Should be on YouTube soon™ whenever Deafening gets to it.

Just had a chance to watch the stream. Rhade coming in big with solid questions and responses

Props to Callum for coming on and answering what he could. Really good stream.

Back
Top Bottom