BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you feel warband multiplayer is currently balanced? And if not what would you change?

Lord Brutus said:
Are they ever going to acknowledge that North America is a real place with a largely untapped market or are they going to continue Lust's MO and belittle, denigrate and basically ignore everything across the pond?

Lord Brutus said:
Are they ever going to acknowledge that North America is a real place with a largely untapped market or are they going to continue Lust's MO and belittle, denigrate and basically ignore everything across the pond?

Lord Brutus said:

Yes Calamity should ask this and see what the response is lol. North America offers a far larger video game player population.

Lord Brutus said:

:party:

Lord Brutus said:
What?! THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS! HERESY!!

Truthfully, Lagstro's questions are pretty Godly. I'd go with them. 

2pUXbnR.png
Episode 4: Ad Finem

The Round Table returns TODAY @ 6PM EST

CALAMITY
- RHADE - CALLUM - NEVINO - Roberta

- Callum's exclusive interview including community chosen questions - GET HYPE
- Wiki release status
- Banter & More

This will be my final Round Table on Warband and it's one you don't want to miss. I'm currently sick so it's going to be pretty miserable. However, if Rhade can do this after a hurricane I can do this sick.

Lez go

Everyone's name is in caps except mine. RIP

Catch me, Roberta; the slayer of wK's, maker of lists, groomer of men, leader of rats on Bladecast tonight!

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Everyone's name is in caps except mine. RIP

Catch me, Roberta; the slayer of wK's, maker of lists, groomer of men, leader of rats on Bladecast tonight!

Was going to edit that but I've decided not to due to the fake news above.

Back
Top Bottom