BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Thunderbeu said:
Ye dud bob has dun a lot get him on show thX

I mean I've been asked before that wasn't the point though it's just that they want to bring a wider audience for their streams so it would be best to involve people that are actually involved. Like yourself Thunderbeu.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Sounds interesting... Rhade hasn't been a part of the scene since 2013 though while there are others who have been here since the beginning lol. Arys would be a far more interesting choice in my opinion. Good luck though.

People who have actually done something for the na community besides make fun of people that play the game for the past 4 years... I'm aware a lot of these people have been asked, I just think it should be anyone but Rhade. No offense.

Arys, Calamity, Grimsight, John, Zaffa, Tito, Clockwise, Deafening, Nevino, Guaccmoleboy, Oodle, Juve, Myself

You have to take into account some people aren't as interesting to have on a live podcast as others. No diss on them, I include myself to an extent in this regard. Some of who you listed have also been on before (Clockwise, Juve). Others you listed flat out said no when I asked. It's not as cut and dry as you make it seem.

I try and balance out old and newer players. I also have to have an excitable/interesting show or nobody would watch.

Back
Top Bottom