Gorlock said:
RaTS 8 - 7 OE
Cz2YrJ9.jpg
J2tiWaJ.jpg
AJxH138.jpg
tJZjqKi.jpg

>quotes regular season match score to decieve public

yet another con attempt by associates dave
We beat you once, can easily destroy you a 2nd time. So predictable strategies...

Calamity said:
Forum-Header.png

Greetings Bladers, we've been working hard on our wiki project. A few people have come fourth from the community providing their time and knowledge for one goal: Providing access to players, teams, tournaments and game mechanics all in one handy place. As we progress further we realized it would be easier for individuals to submit their information to us so we can post it on the wiki. Being there are hundreds of people who could eventually be on here it will save us a lot of time.

Without further ado.. if you wish to be displayed on the competitive wiki, please fill out the questionnaire and PM Ross a photo of yourself (in game picture, closeup of face/upper body) if you also want that displayed.

Fine print:
By providing us the info, you give us permission to post the information publicly.
You must register on gmail to answer the questions.
Not every profile will be accepted. Number one reason being it doesn't provide factual information or you didn't answer all the questions.
If your English isn't great provide what you can and we'll have it proofread to the best of our ability.

Link to questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UEUhd91J3ihM-plUBmkh9rwd2iZgbRvAGZdHoy-HCGw/viewform?edit_requested=true

We'll release it publicly depending on when it meets our standards but it's going well so far :grin:. If you have any questions post them here or PM one of our admins.

We also have a discord for BladeCast we're using now.. feel free to join for updates or to communicate with us regarding streaming or this project.

As a reminder, we're still taking people's responses to be displayed on the Wiki.

When I came on the wiki page it says "Please log in to view other pages."

So then I tried to create an account in order for me to login, and it said "Please log in to view other pages."

Is this just me?

The wiki isn't supposed to be public right now. I've locked the access to specific users. We will release it when it will be ready.

We're still looking for a few more writers. If you want to help, send me or Calamity a PM.

As with anything we do, we try our best to make the best product and the wiki is no different. We don't want to release a half cooked wiki as we know we'll get responses like this:

CiigesDOST said:
bladecast wiki, I've got an american flag and a sword next to my name, WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Unfortunately, it takes time and a lot of it. I just finished my profile and it took me ~2 hours total. The more dedicated writers we have working on it the faster the process goes. When we're confident enough of our pages reflect complete and accurate information and the overall design is finished we'll definitely release it.

Don't worry, it will be here before Bannerlord.  :shifty:

Calamity said:
As with anything we do, we try our best to make the best product and the wiki is no different. We don't want to release a half cooked wiki as we know we'll get responses like this:

CiigesDOST said:
bladecast wiki, I've got an american flag and a sword next to my name, WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Unfortunately, it takes time and a lot of it. I just finished my profile and it took me ~2 hours total. The more dedicated writers we have working on it the faster the process goes. When we're confident enough of our pages reflect complete and accurate information and the overall design is finished we'll definitely release it.

Don't worry, it will be here before Bannerlord.  :shifty:

SOON™

Hawb3it.png

Hey guys, the wiki is coming along nicely. We are still looking for more player profiles to add, so if you are interested in being featured in the M&B Competitive Wiki please fill out this questionnaire https://goo.gl/forms/5gnH088d9rzi3Ijc2. Thank you to all those who have already completed it and to those planning to do so in the near future :smile:

If you are interested in writing some of these pages and joining the wiki team, feel free to add me on Steam to discuss: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rosslington/

2pUXbnR.png

The Round Table returns 9/1/17 @ 6 EST for reals this time  :razz:

CALAMITY
- RHADE - CALLUM (new community manager) - SOON™

- Interview w/ Callum including 3 community questions
- E3 & BL talk
- Our biggest and most in depth show by far

Our first show in a very long time. This won't be one to miss, trust me.  :grin:

Calamity said:
2pUXbnR.png

The Round Table returns 9/1/17 @ 6 EST for reals this time  :razz:

CALAMITY - RHADE - CALLUM (new community manager) - SOON™

- Interview w/ Callum including 3 community questions
- E3 & BL talk
- Our biggest and most in depth show by far

Our first show in a very long time. This won't be one to miss, trust me.  :grin:
It's about time.  :grin:

Sounds interesting... Rhade hasn't been a part of the scene since 2013 though while there are others who have been here since the beginning lol. Arys would be a far more interesting choice in my opinion. Good luck though.

People who have actually done something for the na community besides make fun of people that play the game for the past 4 years... I'm aware a lot of these people have been asked, I just think it should be anyone but Rhade. No offense.

Arys, Calamity, Grimsight, John, Zaffa, Tito, Clockwise, Deafening, Nevino, Guaccmoleboy, Oodle, Juve, Myself

Back
Top Bottom