BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

2pUXbnR.png

The Round Table returns Friday 7 CST.

-E3 thoughts
-BoB and Esports talks
+Much more

Myself and Rhade will be there. Last two guests are coming soon.

Our first show in seven months. Our number one request by far. Let's go!​

Calamity said:
2pUXbnR.png

The Round Table returns Friday 7 CST.

-E3 thoughts
-BoB and Esports talks
+Much more

Myself and Rhade will be there. Last two guests are coming soon.

Our first show in seven months. Our number one request by far. Let's go!​
up2mkk8.png

e3 sucked

Just going to say what everyone was thinking

It only confirmed there is no reason to stick around anymore in this plane of existence, I will transcend beyond.

Bannerlord is a Tantalusion concept that will forever grow closer but never reach us, forcing us to suffer for eternity.

Gorlock said:
e3 sucked

It only confirmed there is no reason to stick around anymore in this plane of existence, I will transcend beyond.

Bannerlord is a Tantalusion concept that will forever grow closer but never reach us, forcing us to suffer for eternity.
I want to die

Gorlock said:
e3 sucked

You confirmed my thoughts.. Waiting for Bannerlord is neverending torment. I'd rather die.

"Bants" "banter" or whatever else you ****ing kids call talking these days, it makes me cringe. Let me tell you one thing right god damn now mother****ers: I don't banter. I'm dead ****ing serious. You think this is a mother****ing game?

BANTER IS FOR IDLE CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY.

Seriously though it makes me ****ing cringe and is ridiculous as ****, holy ****. LET'S BANTER BRO. Like it's some kind of ****ing staged act.

**** you and **** that.

Bye.

Rhade said:
"Bants" "banter" or whatever else you **** kids call talking these days, it makes me cringe. Let me tell you one thing right god damn now mother****ers: I don't banter. I'm dead **** serious. You think this is a mother****ing game?

BANTER IS FOR IDLE CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY.

Seriously though it makes me **** cringe and is ridiculous as ****, holy ****. LET'S BANTER BRO. Like it's some kind of **** staged act.

**** you and **** that.

Bye.

You take banter very seriously

Hey, we need your help!

We are looking for the banners of the following teams...
  • Die Mainhardter
  • Sons of the Emperor
  • Warfare Rulers

... in higher resolution:
  • Anatolien Raiders

Please make sure they are at least 140px in width. Should you have one of these banners somewhere, feel free to send me a PM or just post it here. Any help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom