BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks everyone, we should have enough now.

Discord invites will be sent out soonish and the wiki itself will be ready for people to start adding content soon. We aim to finish the project by the end of the month.

Thunderbeu said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:
whenever you win something
vTvin.png
86SdXUn.png

?????

Watly said:
Doesn't change he built the team and getting dook (though prolly not, cuz zaffa/sigi ran with it).

As an admin, I want to say that Arys was in charge of the paypal ok so idk why y'all keep saying zaffa ran with it.

Nevino said:
Watly said:
Doesn't change he built the team and getting dook (though prolly not, cuz zaffa/sigi ran with it).

As an admin, I want to say that Arys was in charge of the paypal ok so idk why y'all keep saying zaffa ran with it.

I'm just holding it as the middleman. Whenever Zaffa tells me to send the money, I'll do so. But, most of the donations haven't come in.

It is alright, i will just put our faces into cashes of dollars and make them signatures

Thunderbeu said:
he ended up rage quitting before the tourney even started if I remember correctly ))

Hardly a rage quit, I was forced to withdraw during week 2 due to the inactivity that my ACL Reconstruction surgery was causing. Had I not been hurt we would have **** on you even harder than we did the 2 times without me.

Back
Top Bottom