BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

One small improvement you can make is making the drop down menu the same size as its corresponding title. Extremely high quality website otherwise!

I made an account but there doesn't seem to be much use for one atm.

What can i do with an account? It would be nice if i could have like a favourite list or something for vods i like etc :razz:

_Osiris_ said:

What can i do with an account? It would be nice if i could have like a favourite list or something for vods i like etc :razz:

Was a bit rushed due to BoB but we're working on it.

Appreciate the support from everyone we'll continue to improve. :smile:

Lord Brutus said:
Bladecast is life.  :party:

Brutus is life :party:

_Osiris_ said:

I've re-enabled the forums, so you can now use that. User's with accounts can also post comments and rate different blogs. We are planning on adding more functionality but this will be happening sometime after the Battle of Bucharest tourney.

We'll be streaming two matches today to kick off the Battle of Bucharest 2017 qualifiers. The first starting in a hour and a half.

Apis Europae Black Vs. Frontline Tactics could almost be a finals match.. will be quite exciting.

Friendly Fire vs Juggernauts is the second match one hour later. We'll either do an extended break or come back to do it.

Watch live starting in a hour and a half!

We'll be covering the AE clash in the Battle of Bucharest qualifiers, starting in less than 30 minutes (19:30 BST). Then, later on (around 20:30BST) , we'll also stream Unity vs Guardians of Genesis. Don't forget to join us !

Greetings,

We're working on a super awesome project for Bladers. As of now we're creating a Wiki page for M&B including: Teams, Tournaments, eSports and other cool multiplayer information.

To finish we'll need more help. Looking heavily for editors/content writers. They must have proficient English and Native M&B tournament/team knowledge.

Please send a message to 7evn, (Primary Contact) Calamity (Secondary Contact). You can also contact us via PM on TaleWorlds here: 7EVN CALAMITY

Any help is much appreciated.  :grin:

Rayden_ said:
Thats cool idea but will you be able to type about KURWA? Because mentioning that team would upset some people  :sad:

I've personally no problem whatsoever with the name, and I don't think many people in BladeCast do so it wouldn't be a problem writting about one of the best team in the competitive scene. Maybe worth a discussion within the staff though, because as you pointed out, it might offend some people and my opinion doesn't represent those of the whole staff obviously.

Rayden_ said:
Thats cool idea but will you be able to type about KURWA? Because mentioning that team would upset some people  :sad:

They will be included.

Which won't matter if we can't find enough people to help - it's an ambitious project.  :wink:

Edit: As of now, we currently have 7 people willing to help. Keep em' coming.

Back
Top Bottom