BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Tardet said:
Imo Guacc felt the DDOS coming and assumed it was not worth showing his face for that. Smart man.  :fruity:

i got dressed up and everything man, it was gonna be a great meme.

I'll get my stuff sorted out hopefully by whenever the next match is. Shame we got ddosed, stream was looking great

I'd like to thank Bladecast for the great set up they brought for the finals, there is a lot of work that goes into these, coordinating all the parts.

Such a disgrace that one person can ruin the enjoyment of hundreds of people that were tuning in, hopefully by the reschedule we cure this cancer. Our community is resilient if anything, we've seen many ddossers and difficult times, it will pass.

Guaccmoleboy said:
Tardet said:
Imo Guacc felt the DDOS coming and assumed it was not worth showing his face for that. Smart man.  :fruity:

i got dressed up and everything man, it was gonna be a great meme.

I'll get my stuff sorted out hopefully by whenever the next match is. Shame we got ddosed, stream was looking great

Really? DDOS again?...Someones life must be soooooo unbelievable f*cked up to do this ****...

How was the match going til DDOS came around?

Mad Dawg said:
They got one round in that wK won before the first ddos, swapped servers and one more round in that OE won.  These two rounds are probably the most analyzed rounds in Warand history.  :lol:

Well, analyzing is very important to make progress  :grin:

GrafBlade said:
Really? DDOS again?...Someones life must be soooooo unbelievable f*cked up to do this ****...
Someone damaged or very unhappy. At this point with all of the effort/time/money he's put in to attacking such a small, hard-working community, it's hard to feel anything but pity.

Mad Dawg said:
They got one round in that wK won before the first ddos, swapped servers and one more round in that OE won.  These two rounds are probably the most analyzed rounds in Warand history.  :lol:

Graveyard MOTF x2

Maybe we can keep the streak alive

frUKQHb.png

Get your popcorn ready. We're planning to stream the unseen grand finals match between the NA titans OE & wK tonight at 10 PM EST. Be sure to tune in, the match was a nail biter.

Have to delay ~45 minutes as the video is still rendering. Send hate mail to DeafeningFlood. ty  :razz:

Will go live when we can. Pay attention to steam announcements if you're in our group.

Calamity said:
And.. we lost.

Have to delay ~45 minutes as the video is still rendering. Send hate mail to DeafeningFlood. ty  :razz:

Will go live when we can. Pay attention to steam announcements if you're in our group.
I would just do it tomorrow at a reasonable time, more people will watch it. ~11pm est is just crazy for a 2 hour game.

Reasons why we're trying to make it happen today:

1. Longer we wait, the harder it is to control the news of the match
2. The International stage is waiting, we need to announce the winners, so the tournament can progress and teams can start training accordingly
3. We can rebroadcast anytime at a later point
4. Intial viewercount isn't that important, the match can be watched as a VOD or on YouTube
5. I hate dave

Back
Top Bottom