BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

my boy aporta

S2BLMcE.png

So far, the only things making us closer to this 'Next Step' is the twich chat. Cancerous as hell, same as E-Sport game ones.  :party:

Was quite a funny stream to do, hope you guys enjoyed it.

Nice work fellas. I had to leave for a few days but look forward to a similar style stream for the NA finals.

Also, thanks to Iron for his video and commentary!

Bauglir said:
Good stream, was listening to it while playing. But who was that french guy? Couldnt really understand what he was saying

:fruity:

In all seriousness though, the more professional we'll get, the most likely it will be that we only get native english speaker or people who speak english that good that you can't quite make the difference bewteen them and a guy from UK or North America for instance, which isn't really my case. On the last 6-7 major CSGO events, the casting crew + the analyst desk was at 99% filled with native english speaker, with a few exceptions such as a former french player (who spoke rather fluently and without any too strong accent) and a analyst from Eastern Europe who despite being one of those who had the deepest game knowledges, often gets mocked or criticized for his strong accent.

This said, as of late, finding people who fit those criterias 'Having something interesting to say, deep community/game knowledges, perfect english speaker, and agrees on going on-cam' is rather complicated which often means we're filling the blanks because nobody else wants to.

We are extremely excited to announce that both upcoming streaming talent Viktor and TaleWorlds Community Manager Captain Lust have joined our team!

Also updated with our latest content, hope you enjoy(ed)! :smile:

PostImage.png

Our live panel will include: Mad Dawg, Troubadour, Ruthven & Guacc

Our live commentary team will include Captain Lust and the return of Thunderbeu!

7 person team, $1500.. a stream for the ages. Only two days away!​

Calamity said:
PostImage.png

Our live panel will include: Mad Dawg, Troubadour, Ruthven & Guacc

Our live commentary team will include Captain Lust and the return of Thunderbeu!

7 person team, $1500.. a stream for the ages. TODAY

Thanks to Mad Dawg, Ruthven, Captain Lust, Thunderbeu, Deafening, Tardet, Guacc(?), Troubadour.

Thanks to our EU/NA squad in chat. Ncro, Scar, Nevino, John and whomever I didn't mention (haven't watched yet).

It would have been a good stream, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom