BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Lust has always been doing this, for ages. I'm not saying I necesseraly like it but it shouldn't really be a surprise for most of you.  :shock:

Lust has done this many times before as Tardet pointed out, Calamity wasn't able to be on for the matches today, neither was Duken, and during most of the stream I was recording RP vs IR. Lust pretty much made the decisions when it came to the stream because of this, apologies if this disappointed GP or anyone else in the audience.

Btw; Just watched the stream, it is disappointing to see it is cut in middle. But, even MORE disappointing to see I got **** mocked with designing logos and stuff. Guess, I should stop helping community if that is what I get in return. So disappointed and offended. Go design your own **** from now on then.

Spoken to Belendor. Explained to him that the joke was not intended to insult or mock his work; but as an inside joke, to brighten the spin on the dismal outlook of the round. I have apologised to him and I hope that we can move on with our lives.  :grin:

Efe Karacar said:
Btw; Just watched the stream, it is disappointing to see it is cut in middle. But, even MORE disappointing to see I got **** mocked with designing logos and stuff. Guess, I should stop helping community if that is what I get in return. So disappointed and offended. Go design your own **** from now on then.
I appreciate you  :sad:

Efe Karacar said:
Obviously sorry if this upset you. My feeling is that most people understood it was a reference to *the fact you do work on the forum* rather than *the quality or details of your work on the forum*, which was injected to provide some additional personality to you as a player and provide the platform for a few jokes, rather than mock or insult your work directly. I think if you watch it back, you'll see that we didn't insult your work at all and that wasn't the intention.

It's not my goal to offend anyone and seeing as it's a sensitive subject, I'm happy to steer clear from it in future.

As for ending the stream... it was clear that (at least one of) the teams had stopped trying. I cannot see the value in streaming those rounds. Not only that but it's the knockout stages and those rounds count for absolutely nothing. My opinion is that tournaments shouldn't encourage or expect any teams to play pointless rounds and in fact, would do well to be more active in calling the end of a match in those situations. So I'll have to disagree with you entirely there.

Captain Lust said:
Efe Karacar said:
Obviously sorry if this upset you. My feeling is that most people understood it was a reference to *the fact you do work on the forum* rather than *the quality or details of your work on the forum*, which was injected to provide some additional personality to you as a player and provide the platform for a few jokes, rather than mock or insult your work directly. I think if you watch it back, you'll see that we didn't insult your work at all and that wasn't the intention.

It's not my goal to offend anyone and seeing as it's a sensitive subject, I'm happy to steer clear from it in future.

As for ending the stream... it was clear that (at least one of) the teams had stopped trying. I cannot see the value in streaming those rounds. Not only that but it's the knockout stages and those rounds count for absolutely nothing. My opinion is that tournaments shouldn't encourage or expect any teams to play pointless rounds and in fact, would do well to be more active in calling the end of a match in those situations. So I'll have to disagree with you entirely there.

I can speak for GP as a whole in that we were tryng to play at our best to get as many rounds as possible regardless of the score. At no moment we stopped taking the match seriously.

Look forward to the WPL finals streams coming up soon. A lot of time and energy is going into it.

As for ending streams early.. I haven't really had a rule regarding it one way or another. Whomever is running the stream usually has priority but I don't blame Lust for doing it. I may have done the same thing in his shoes. We won't be ending any of the finals streams early, that much I can guarantee.

Hope you all enjoyed the streaming! Congratulations to Apis Europae for the win and thank you very much to Captain Lust for being our host tonight! He was joined by Tardet, Nevino & Viktor on the panel, and Ironhawk for the in-game commentary.

Huge shout-out to Deafening & Nevino aswell for taking care of the stream! Let us know if you liked the format!

We've also recorded the Bronze Match thanks to Aporta. It will be uploaded soon!

Back
Top Bottom