BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

2pUXbnR.png

CALAMITY - RHADE - MAD DAWG - CLOCKWISE

LIVE in 45 MINUTES!

Episode One here we go!​

Good stream, good to see hear/see you guys (Rhade and Mad) again. A lot of good substance was discussed with a healthy balance of entertaining banters.

Thanks for shaping the meta guys and leading the top clans for so many years. Bannerlord should be good *fingers crossed*

We will be doing a show when it's necessary for the scene going forward. Our next NA show will be in May or June most likely.

EU will be coming up next. Stay tuned  :razz:

Also thanks to our amazing graphics team.. Sjaeles with The Round Table logo and Duken for the rest of the graphics for tonights stream. Sick stuff from our boys.

WeOeW, first stream in ages I actually watched all the way through, good stuff.

Duken, great job with the graphics man, especially that intro vid, you've really been satisfying my eyeballs lately, keeping them all moist and healthy.

You too Sj, but you are already the official TopNA GFX Kid in my <3 so I already expect it from you  :wink:

Fidel Lagstro said:
Duken, great job with the graphics man, especially that intro vid, you've really been satisfying my eyeballs lately, keeping them all moist and healthy.

Glad to know you appreciated it! It is probably going to be even better for the next episode! :wink:

I hope Bannerlord will have a  lot of success and that we'll be able to make a Lan, NA vs EU battle. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom