BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly I like a little bit of time personally so my analyst caster can get some words and insight in, if the action starts immediately than the analyst caster would have little to nothing to say during rounds and would practically be there only for down time between sets.

_Osiris_ said:
Is Rhade there to talk about how all the new players are ****e and bks from years ago is best team ever to form and play any kind of game ever? :razz:

Oh, you mean tell the ****ing truth? Might as well refer to me as "Father" or "Pastor," because I'm going to be spitting the god damn scripture. Facts don't lie.

*****, I might be.

#bksswag

typical muricans going for the god card :razz: spit scripture all you want.

I will return fire with crumpets, perfectly triangular small sandwiches, a scone filled with cream and hot tea (milk afterwards! never before). If you are lucky I may also throw a small teddy bear wearing a beefeater hat.

Come at me bro, come at me. Winston will take those murican ankles down.
31414.jpg

Rhade said:
_Osiris_ said:
Is Rhade there to talk about how all the new players are ****e and bks from years ago is best team ever to form and play any kind of game ever? :razz:

Oh, you mean tell the ******** truth? Might as well refer to me as "Father" or "Pastor," because I'm going to be spitting the god damn scripture. Facts don't lie.

*****, I might be.

#bksswag
LOL

Guy Fawkes said:
is that 4th of July or sth why is it full of Americans? I want to see some EU players to represent EU scene.

Who say they won't do afterwards? For now, it's NA (with Lust as a super addition) because they want it to be a special event for the NA community but that doesn't mean they won't invite EU for the future editions.

The show is not an "Only NA" show, well for this first episode it will be most likely, however we will definitely get players from the European scene on for the next episodes. We did in fact ask someone, but that person had to decline due to time constraints.

Oh, ok, no problem, it's cool. :wink:

Anyway, when there are Horse & Sword we see really often the same people, this time, seeing people from North America is the opportunity to see new people too.

Our next show will be focused on ECS & other important topics will have 100% (75% if I need to host it..) Euros on it.

Planned for early May.

By the way.. we'll be taking viewer questions at three different segments. You must be following us on twitter and tweet in. If nobody tweets in, we'll take some serious viewer questions via twitch.

Back
Top Bottom