BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Now playing for West Knights and all of North America, Number 41, wily Sly.
wtAQm.jpg

if you're taking community questions
Questions I have for Callum:

- Are feints being slowed? If so will we have the option to increase combat speed on the server (like warband) to get the speed to previous levels? (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,369231.0.html)
- Can you explain some design goals for competitive? What is your process for balancing classes, item stats, etc?
- Reading the Bannerlord forums there is a clear divide between casuals (for lack of a better term for singleplayer/siege/tdm players) and competitive players, and the 2 sides have very different ideas on how combat should work. How do you plan on keeping both sides happy?
- Games are usually far from balanced on launch. Will TaleWorlds be looking for feedback from the competitive community for class and stat balancing?

Calamity said:
Pretty sure BL topics are off limits but if this changes I'll be sure to ask what I can.
Why have him on if we cant ask relevant questions, he is the community manager after all addressing a community within warband...

Still better than lust  :lol:

Since he may not be able to answer anything specific to Bannerlord's gameplay or mechanics that haven't already been shown, perhaps something regarding the dedication towards MP so far and the vision TaleWorlds has for Bannerlord's MP future, if any at all.

Roughly, what percentage of the developer's total time and resources have been dedicated to the MP side of Bannerlord compared to the SP side?

Does TaleWorlds have any plans or a desire to continue to develop Bannerlord's MP for a prolonged time after the official release, perhaps involve itself directly with its competitive scene (ex. hosting official tournaments, pushing it towards possibly becoming an e-sport at some point, etc) ?

Back
Top Bottom