BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Watly said:
Doesn't change he built the team and getting dook (though prolly not, cuz zaffa/sigi ran with it).

As an admin, I want to say that Arys was in charge of the paypal ok so idk why y'all keep saying zaffa ran with it.

Arys

Baron
NW
Nevino said:
Watly said:
Doesn't change he built the team and getting dook (though prolly not, cuz zaffa/sigi ran with it).

As an admin, I want to say that Arys was in charge of the paypal ok so idk why y'all keep saying zaffa ran with it.

I'm just holding it as the middleman. Whenever Zaffa tells me to send the money, I'll do so. But, most of the donations haven't come in.

Ebdanian Admiral

Thunderbeu said:
he ended up rage quitting before the tourney even started if I remember correctly ))

Hardly a rage quit, I was forced to withdraw during week 2 due to the inactivity that my ACL Reconstruction surgery was causing. Had I not been hurt we would have **** on you even harder than we did the 2 times without me.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
2pUXbnR.png

The Round Table returns Friday 7 CST.

-E3 thoughts
-BoB and Esports talks
+Much more

Myself and Rhade will be there. Last two guests are coming soon.

Our first show in seven months. Our number one request by far. Let's go!​

VornOfSwag

On probation
Calamity said:
2pUXbnR.png

-E3 thoughts
-BoB and Esports talks
+Much more

up2mkk8.png

Narmin

Sergeant at Arms
VornOfSwag said:
Calamity said:
2pUXbnR.png

-E3 thoughts
-BoB and Esports talks
+Much more

up2mkk8.png
Hahahahaha I'm dead

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
e3 sucked

Just going to say what everyone was thinking

It only confirmed there is no reason to stick around anymore in this plane of existence, I will transcend beyond.

Bannerlord is a Tantalusion concept that will forever grow closer but never reach us, forcing us to suffer for eternity.

sleepy dragon

Rebel without a clue
Count
WBWF&SNWVCM&B
Gorlock said:
e3 sucked

It only confirmed there is no reason to stick around anymore in this plane of existence, I will transcend beyond.

Bannerlord is a Tantalusion concept that will forever grow closer but never reach us, forcing us to suffer for eternity.
I want to die

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Gorlock said:
e3 sucked

You confirmed my thoughts.. Waiting for Bannerlord is neverending torment. I'd rather die.

Viktor

Sergeant Knight
S_ said:
Bauglir said:
It better be rempica
Officer* Rempica
of the Russian&Ukrainien&Bulgarian&Belarus&Kirghizistan&Kazakhistan&Latvian&Lithuanian&Estonian&Uzbekistanian&Tajikistanian&Moldovian&Georgian&Armenian and Rest-of-the-world-ian Army.

Top Bottom