BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Greetings,

We're working on a super awesome project for Bladers. As of now we're creating a Wiki page for M&B including: Teams, Tournaments, eSports and other cool multiplayer information.

To finish we'll need more help. Looking heavily for editors/content writers. They must have proficient English and Native M&B tournament/team knowledge.

Please send a message to 7evn, (Primary Contact) Calamity (Secondary Contact). You can also contact us via PM on TaleWorlds here: 7EVN CALAMITY

Any help is much appreciated.  :grin:

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
Thats cool idea but will you be able to type about KURWA? Because mentioning that team would upset some people  :sad:

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
Rayden_ said:
Thats cool idea but will you be able to type about KURWA? Because mentioning that team would upset some people  :sad:

I've personally no problem whatsoever with the name, and I don't think many people in BladeCast do so it wouldn't be a problem writting about one of the best team in the competitive scene. Maybe worth a discussion within the staff though, because as you pointed out, it might offend some people and my opinion doesn't represent those of the whole staff obviously.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Rayden_ said:

They will be included.

Which won't matter if we can't find enough people to help - it's an ambitious project.  :wink:

Edit: As of now, we currently have 7 people willing to help. Keep em' coming.

Bubs

Knight at Arms
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
I took a class over a semester long period about making, writing, and evaluating Wikipedia pages, so I'm here if needed.  :lol:

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Thanks everyone, we should have enough now.

Discord invites will be sent out soonish and the wiki itself will be ready for people to start adding content soon. We aim to finish the project by the end of the month.

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Thunderbeu said:
Ebdanian Admiral said:
whenever you win something
vTvin.png
86SdXUn.png

?????

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Doesn't change he built the team and getting dook (though prolly not, cuz zaffa/sigi ran with it).

Top Bottom