BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
We're picking up the WFL re-draft in 1 hour 20 minutes (5PM EST).

Definitely not a normal stream for us but should be entertaining none the less.

Commentated by Thunderbeu and Guacc. The memes will be real!  twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV

Guaccmoleboy said:
Was a pleasure to commentate :smile:
Damn, now I want Guacc and Thunder to commentate everything, I sense a good dynamic duo, comme Lust and Eman or Hippo and whoever, could come out of this... make it happen !

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
GlorvalhirSRB said:
Guaccmoleboy said:
Was a pleasure to commentate :smile:
Damn, now I want Guacc and Thunder to commentate everything, I sense a good dynamic duo, comme Lust and Eman or Hippo and whoever, could come out of this... make it happen !

You'd need to talk to Thunder about that as he's stepped back from our project. I don't think you'd be the only one wanting him back.  :party:

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Announcing our new website http://BladeCast.TV

What it currently has:

-Battle of Bucharest 2017 tournament information + the matches we'll be looking to stream including times
-All of our previous vods
-Watch live button
-All of our previews and reviews
-Donation link
-More BladeCast content

Much more coming up in the future but we figured we'd launch it now due to #BoB2017. We will still be updating our TW thread as per normal but we wanted to get a better place to organize our content.

Created by Rosslington and 7evn.

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
One small improvement you can make is making the drop down menu the same size as its corresponding title. Extremely high quality website otherwise!

I made an account but there doesn't seem to be much use for one atm.

What can i do with an account? It would be nice if i could have like a favourite list or something for vods i like etc :razz:

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
_Osiris_ said:

What can i do with an account? It would be nice if i could have like a favourite list or something for vods i like etc :razz:

Was a bit rushed due to BoB but we're working on it.

Appreciate the support from everyone we'll continue to improve. :smile:

Lord Brutus said:
Bladecast is life.  :party:

Brutus is life :party:

_Osiris_ said:

I've re-enabled the forums, so you can now use that. User's with accounts can also post comments and rate different blogs. We are planning on adding more functionality but this will be happening sometime after the Battle of Bucharest tourney.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
We'll be streaming two matches today to kick off the Battle of Bucharest 2017 qualifiers. The first starting in a hour and a half.

Apis Europae Black Vs. Frontline Tactics could almost be a finals match.. will be quite exciting.

Friendly Fire vs Juggernauts is the second match one hour later. We'll either do an extended break or come back to do it.

Watch live starting in a hour and a half!

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
We'll be covering the AE clash in the Battle of Bucharest qualifiers, starting in less than 30 minutes (19:30 BST). Then, later on (around 20:30BST) , we'll also stream Unity vs Guardians of Genesis. Don't forget to join us !

Top Bottom