BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Some announcements / Updates

- One last Round Table on Warband. I don't know when it will be. Whenever I have time and can plan it. It will have close friends / BladeCast members and will be more light hearted. I will bring it back if Bannerlord ever releases.  :wink:. I do have one major announcement I will announce on it. Guess we'll wait and see what that is.

- We're all taking a bit of hiatus/working part time after all the hard work we put into WPL2. I didn't count but it's close to 30 streams/recordings. We aren't tied to a tournament currently, so we'll do what we have the resources for. Feel free to send me or Scar a message directly if you want us to to stream something you find interesting.

Warm welcome to Aporta coming on board for some camera work aswell. He'll be added to the OP shortly.

Finally, wanted to thank everyone on our team involved in making this WPL2 season amazing for us. We couldn't do it without you. Special thanks to YouTubers Xbeau, ArcadeKnight, Teripper and Ironhawk for showing us some love. Cheers!

See you soon, MAB Fam.

Calamity said:
Some announcements / Updates

- One last Round Table on Warband. I don't know when it will be. Whenever I have time and can plan it. It will have close friends / BladeCast members and will be more light hearted. I will bring it back if Bannerlord ever releases.  :wink:. I do have one major announcement I will announce on it. Guess we'll wait and see what that is.

Open a BayoCast Section ? That would be awesome though and that could be beneficial for both sides.

Hahaha Tiberias trying to bring the EU quality stream on NW. I must say though, having a channel of this standard would be cool yet if anything happen that will probably be by NW guys, not by us ! :smile:

Tardet said:
Hahaha Tiberias trying to bring the EU quality stream on NW. I must say though, having a channel of this standard would be cool yet if anything happen that will probably be by NW guys, not by us ! :smile:

My point is that doing a NW section could bring more viewers/Followers for Bladecast. It's a win win thing. But I understand that it could be hard to set up although there is still some great tournaments to cast on NW.

Tibé said:
Tardet said:

My point is that doing a NW section could bring more viewers/Followers for Bladecast. It's a win win thing. But I understand that it could be hard to set up although there is still some great tournaments to cast on NW.

Not speaking on the behalf of the BladeCast team but simply giving my point of view, I doubt its really a matter of set-up because NW isn't really hard to commentate nor prepare for, especially groupfighting matches. It would be just about picking up the right casters, aka people with a good experience of the scene. The harsh reality is that, as far as I know, not many people from our team (not to say anyone) are ready to dedicate their own time to work for a scene which is not their. Its a bit like if you asked guys from a CSGO event to come and organize streaming for Dota 2 or LoL (Assuming there would be no streaming already done on such games, which is a bit unrealistic). Surely it could be possible in term of ressources and surely it often happens that a professional streaming channel cast two or three different sort of events in a month, but the inniative must always come from the scene itself.

I totaly agree that it would bring us more viewers as the scene is bigger than Native yet I don't see this happening on Warband and I've never heard Calamity speaking, even one second, about plans on NW. We're already busy enough with Native, to be fair, and our ressources aren't unlimited sadly.

What would be cool is having a dozen of guy stepping up from the NW scene and saying they want to organize a regular streaming channel to cover NWL, Gf matches and such. Then, eventually BladeCast could provide advices and even a bit of help (again, that's only my point of view and I'm just a creator content there). But if it didn't happen yet, there is probably a reason for it, which might be that the whole thing isn't just worth it in the eyes of many.

Rosslington said:
If a caster/streamer came forward and offered to get involved I'm sure BladeCast would fully support that. I personally would love if we got some NW content on the go on BladeCast.

I don't know any unfortunately, but I remember Chadman who has 10k subs on YT streamed the last 1v1 Tournament on NW.

Rosslington said:
If a caster/streamer came forward and offered to get involved I'm sure BladeCast would fully support that. I personally would love if we got some NW content on the go on BladeCast.

Yo, our Friend Tibe here came at me and asked if i would possibly be interested. I say we can try. If you want to talk bout things feel free to add me on Steam :smile:
Falk / twitch.tv/FalkThemUp

We're picking up the WFL re-draft in 1 hour 20 minutes (5PM EST).

Definitely not a normal stream for us but should be entertaining none the less.

Commentated by Thunderbeu and Guacc. The memes will be real!  twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Guaccmoleboy said:
Was a pleasure to commentate :smile:
Damn, now I want Guacc and Thunder to commentate everything, I sense a good dynamic duo, comme Lust and Eman or Hippo and whoever, could come out of this... make it happen !

You'd need to talk to Thunder about that as he's stepped back from our project. I don't think you'd be the only one wanting him back.  :party:

Announcing our new website http://BladeCast.TV

What it currently has:

-Battle of Bucharest 2017 tournament information + the matches we'll be looking to stream including times
-All of our previous vods
-Watch live button
-All of our previews and reviews
-Donation link
-More BladeCast content

Much more coming up in the future but we figured we'd launch it now due to #BoB2017. We will still be updating our TW thread as per normal but we wanted to get a better place to organize our content.

Created by Rosslington and 7evn.

Back
Top Bottom