Can't wait!
spaz.gif

Arys

Baron
NW
Calamity said:
PostImage.png

Our live panel will include: Mad Dawg, Troubadour, Ruthven & Guacc

Our live commentary team will include Captain Lust and the return of Thunderbeu!

7 person team, $1500.. a stream for the ages. TODAY

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Thanks to Mad Dawg, Ruthven, Captain Lust, Thunderbeu, Deafening, Tardet, Guacc(?), Troubadour.

Thanks to our EU/NA squad in chat. Ncro, Scar, Nevino, John and whomever I didn't mention (haven't watched yet).

It would have been a good stream, I promise.

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
Imo Guacc felt the DDOS coming and assumed it was not worth showing his face for that. Smart man.  :fruity:

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
Tardet said:
Imo Guacc felt the DDOS coming and assumed it was not worth showing his face for that. Smart man.  :fruity:

i got dressed up and everything man, it was gonna be a great meme.

I'll get my stuff sorted out hopefully by whenever the next match is. Shame we got ddosed, stream was looking great

22nd_Can

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I'd like to thank Bladecast for the great set up they brought for the finals, there is a lot of work that goes into these, coordinating all the parts.

Such a disgrace that one person can ruin the enjoyment of hundreds of people that were tuning in, hopefully by the reschedule we cure this cancer. Our community is resilient if anything, we've seen many ddossers and difficult times, it will pass.

GrafBlade

Knight at Arms
Guaccmoleboy said:
Tardet said:

i got dressed up and everything man, it was gonna be a great meme.

I'll get my stuff sorted out hopefully by whenever the next match is. Shame we got ddosed, stream was looking great

Really? DDOS again?...Someones life must be soooooo unbelievable f*cked up to do this ****...

How was the match going til DDOS came around?

Mad_Dawg

Count
They got one round in that wK won before the first ddos, swapped servers and one more round in that OE won.  These two rounds are probably the most analyzed rounds in Warand history.  :lol:

GrafBlade

Knight at Arms
Mad Dawg said:
They got one round in that wK won before the first ddos, swapped servers and one more round in that OE won.  These two rounds are probably the most analyzed rounds in Warand history.  :lol:

Well, analyzing is very important to make progress  :grin:

Juve

Master Knight
GrafBlade said:
Really? DDOS again?...Someones life must be soooooo unbelievable f*cked up to do this ****...
Someone damaged or very unhappy. At this point with all of the effort/time/money he's put in to attacking such a small, hard-working community, it's hard to feel anything but pity.

WilySly

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Mad Dawg said:

Graveyard MOTF x2

Maybe we can keep the streak alive

sleepy dragon

Rebel without a clue
Count
WBWF&SNWVCM&B
WilySly said:
Mad Dawg said:

Graveyard MOTF x2

Maybe we can keep the streak alive
Please no  :ohdear:

Arys

Baron
NW
frUKQHb.png

Get your popcorn ready. We're planning to stream the unseen grand finals match between the NA titans OE & wK tonight at 10 PM EST. Be sure to tune in, the match was a nail biter.

Top Bottom