The_Troubadour said:
Mad Dawg said:
Sjaeles said:
Bubs said:
You realize the match is still happening, just late? right now

still super disrespectful to the ppl streaming
+1

+1
time gets put in, they do all preparations... just for you to not play at the time that was said, or message them? the last like 3 times I tried to stream, it got cancelled, and it's super annoying to get in the mindset, go over things, just for the players to let the stream down again

good thing i didnt cancel my plans to stream this one though

It's much harder for a scramble league captain to get players to come than just a regular scrim. Give the captains a break, I have not seen you make all your matches as it is.

2pUXbnR.png

Episode Three next Sat 9/3 @ 730 EST.

Still finalizing guests, will post closer to the date.​

Due to key NA players not wanting to go on camera and others frustrated with the community/generally not interested I cannot produce a show up to my standards. While digging up old players for me is pretty exciting, I don't think people would want to watch a hour and a half of that every three months.

I will be suspending RT for now until WPL 2, whenever that may be.

the Ol Knight Heat said:
I SUGGEST: oodle, calamity, thunderbeu and guacc on RT

I don't like repeat guests (especially since I produce a show generally every three months..) and that show is pretty one sided.

I had a good mix for Episode two and I would have had a good mix for this as well but ye, not going to happen.

Going live in 15 minutes!

NA Scramble League Semi-Finals: The Chosen vs Rob's Newbs

twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV

We'll also be covering the finals most likely next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom