BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

Caius-BE

Oh, ok, no problem, it's cool. :wink:

Anyway, when there are Horse & Sword we see really often the same people, this time, seeing people from North America is the opportunity to see new people too.

KaneMaB

Grandmaster Knight
Caius-BE said:
when there are Horse & Sword we see really often the same people, this time, seeing people from North America is the opportunity to see new people too.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Our next show will be focused on ECS & other important topics will have 100% (75% if I need to host it..) Euros on it.

Planned for early May.

By the way.. we'll be taking viewer questions at three different segments. You must be following us on twitter and tweet in. If nobody tweets in, we'll take some serious viewer questions via twitch.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
2pUXbnR.png

CALAMITY - RHADE - MAD DAWG - CLOCKWISE

LIVE in 45 MINUTES!

Episode One here we go!​

KoA John

Duke
Good stream, good to see hear/see you guys (Rhade and Mad) again. A lot of good substance was discussed with a healthy balance of entertaining banters.

Thanks for shaping the meta guys and leading the top clans for so many years. Bannerlord should be good *fingers crossed*

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
We will be doing a show when it's necessary for the scene going forward. Our next NA show will be in May or June most likely.

EU will be coming up next. Stay tuned  :razz:

Also thanks to our amazing graphics team.. Sjaeles with The Round Table logo and Duken for the rest of the graphics for tonights stream. Sick stuff from our boys.

Lagstro

Baron
WeOeW, first stream in ages I actually watched all the way through, good stuff.

Duken, great job with the graphics man, especially that intro vid, you've really been satisfying my eyeballs lately, keeping them all moist and healthy.

You too Sj, but you are already the official TopNA GFX Kid in my <3 so I already expect it from you  :wink:

Top Bottom