BladeCast_TV | »Streaming« #TheNextStep

Users who are viewing this thread

5fBDucx.png

I forgot Easter was a bit early this year.. some people were busy with that and Rhade is busy kicking some guys ass in real life so I'm forced to reschedule our first episode of The Round Table.

Though now you know who our 2nd guest is.  :shifty:

Now to some good news. This guy:
270148-duke_nukem_004_1_.jpg

Has a surprise for you this weekend for the EU old vs new all star match. Hail to the king baby!

_Osiris_ said:
awww :sad: that would be fun, such quotes as "balls of steel" when a guy is surviving on flag would be epic ^^

Haha..the thought had crossed my mind. We do have some of those sounds (they're from unreal tournament) for special moments which we showed from the last match. I wouldn't mind switching some to the Duke if people want some of that.

This is something the legend himself did for BladeCast.  :fruity:

We'll be taking a week or so off here. Once a date for the first episode of The Round Table is confirmed we will post here. Plenty more matches to come in UNAC and ECS where we'll be doing a lot of them.

Without any more delay.. these are the first episodes guests:

Myself, Rhade, WilySly, Clockwise, Mad Dawg and Captain Lust!  :party:

As a side note we have had a few people wanting us to stream events.. we'll do our best to provide the best production values and content for whatever it going on. For NA contact myself, for EU contact Scar. Thanks!

We were testing out stats and unfortunately the sounds were overlooked this time around but they will be back in full force for our next stream. Thanks for the words and feedback. As always our streams will continue to improve every time from a production and execution standpoint.

Cant comment much on your second point other than Warband isnt the best spectator sport and yeah, i do agree having shorter round times can only make it more hype and interesting for the crowd and commentators. Something to think about for the future. If i ever hosted another tourney I would think about giving it a try.

Latest Warband Turkey Summer League had 3.20 round time, you can find the streams of the finals to see how it worked. But, there had to be changes for some parts of the ruleset. Overall appreciation was great. (Idea was by Napoleon.)

Back
Top Bottom