| Blackwake - Age of Sail Naval Game | >Version 3.0 Released!<

Users who are viewing this thread

New June Dev Blog!
http://www.blackwake.com/devblog/devblog-7-june

InsecureKeenDrongo-size_restricted.gif

6843585_orig.jpg

Glycerius said:
I edited the Reddit link in the quote dropping index.php as it wasn't working for me.

Britbong is a headcase. At least he's banished to Hitbox in respect of Streaming.

Thanks, I've edited the thread with the correct link.

Another game I'll be watching.
Looks a bit rough around the edges (Alpha) but fun.

Reminds me of "The Deluge" Warband mod sea battles.

Backing is open temporarily! Probably the last chance to hop in before the final release on Steam.

http://www.blackwake.com/support.html

From the steam store page

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?

“We expect the game to feel like a complete experience by Fall 2017. We will continue to update the game after full release.”

Dom13WorstNW said:
From the steam store page

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?

“We expect the game to feel like a complete experience by Fall 2017. We will continue to update the game after full release.”

So basically big question mark as with any other EA game.

Basically.

But to be fair to the devs, there isn't really an accurate way to predict how long it will take. Especially since theres only two people working on the game.

Banished only had 1 developer and he made a great game. Hopefully these guys do too. They have an official Discord server as well that I jumped on to follow progress.

Blackwake has released on steam!

If you already own Blackwake, please do give your honest feedback about the game.

also, new trailer:

(Im done spamming now)

Scuba Steve said:
I've got this on my wishlist, but I've got such a huge backlog of games already that I don't think I'll be able to get to it anytime soon.

Yeah, sounds great, by the time you get to your "backlog," no one else will  be playing it.

OH WELL RIGHT

Back
Top Bottom