SP Native Fantasy Black Templars Mod

What new stuff do you want in the next version of the mods?

• I want new Templar troops.

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • I want new troops for the other factions.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I want cavalry for the Nords and the Rhodoks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want new companions.

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This is my first mod for Mount&Blade-Warband.
~Mod Information~
-This mod adds 14 new troops to the game.
-The units are Templar/Hospitallier Knights based.
-They are more powerful than most units in Warband, but are also more expensive to train and maintain, they are impossible to kill (they are knocked out, but not killed).
-Townsmen and Farmers have a second upgrade path, the Templar Initiate.
-I replaced the third banner with a Hospitallier Knights banner.
-Forest Bandits, Sea Raiders and other outlaws (except the Looters) have 5-10 Farmer/Townsman prisoners, for you to rescue them and upgrade them into Templar units.

Download Link http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1997

Download Link for Version 2.0 http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2000

Download Link for Version 2.2 http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2005

Instructions:
-Unrar the archive.
-Place the "Templar" folder into the "Modules" folder from your Warband installation directory.
-Enjoy!

Credits:
-To the creator of the Crusaders Mod, because I used some of his items for my mod.
-To HokieBT, the creator of the Troops Editor tool,because thanks to Hokie and his awesome tool I could create this mod.
-To myself, because this mod is made by me.

Attention
-Please post a reply and tell your opinion about the mod, things you like or dislike, bugs or mistakes I've done. Thank you.

Here's a troop tree for the new units.

>Templar Footman>Templar Swordsman>Templar Champion>Templar Knight>Templar Paladin
                                                                                      >Templar Pikeman>Templar Halberdier>Templar Castle Guard
Farmer/Townsman>Templar Initiate
                                                        >Templar Archer>Templar Veteran Archer>Templar Elite Archer
                                                                                                          >Templar Crossbowman>Templar Sharpshooter>Templar
                                                                                                                                                                            Siege Crossbowman

!!!Screenshots!!!

mb7s.jpg

mb6z.jpg

mb5hp.jpg

mb3p.jpg

I want to create special troops with party abilities.
Examples: Templar Engineer (Enginner Skill 3)
                  Templar Trader (Trade Skill 3)
                Templar Surgeon (Surgery Skill 3)
                ..... and so on....

completely agree. I wish there was a simple way, when you make your own kingdom, to make your own troop tree, decide equipment etc etc.

Just like to point out that Templar are white and red, the Hospitaller are black and white.

I would suggest taking the Templar out of the names.

Hi mates!
The second version of the Black Templars (which...uh...are not black anymore) has arrived with screens and a download link.
Changes:
-The levels have been lowered to make it easier for you.
-The Surcoats and Tabards of the Templars have been modified.
-The banner added in the first version has been replaced with a new one which fits the new appearance of the Templars.
-Unfortunatelly no new units or another way of obtaining Farmers have been added;sorry guys.
-Expect new units and cavalry in a future version!
-And CounterPoint391, this time they have crosses on their surcoats :wink:

Download Link http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2000

mb1w.jpg

mb3u.jpg

mb4n.jpg

mb5h.jpg

Austupaio said:
Just like to point out that Templar are white and red, the Hospitaller are black and white.

I would suggest taking the Templar out of the names.

yes mate,i know that...that's why the mod is called "The Black Templars"

Back
Top Bottom