In Progress Black squares-artifacts after uploading to a new match.

Users who are viewing this thread

After loading into a new match, artifacts appear in the form of squares that overlap almost the entire screen, but do not touch the interface elements.

The problem is solved by going to the main menu of the game and searching for a new match. The problem is very rare and difficult to reproduce. How I was able to reproduce this problem(but it could have been a pure coincidence):
In the main menu of the game, I opened the Steam overlay, opened the local browser through it, and loaded the page. After that, I collapsed the overlay and clicked match search.

Version:
Main
Native: e1.2.0
SandboxCore: e1.2.1
Sandbox: e1.2.1
Storymode: e1.2.1
CustomBattle: e1.2.1

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX980 4G
CPU: i7-4790k
RAM:Kingston DDR3, 16Gb
Motherboard:ASRock
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD(WD Blue [WD10EZEX])

Screenshot of the problem:

Can you try to reproduce this issue after you tried verifying the game files through Steam? We are aware of this issue and working towards to find a fix. Thanks for reporting.

Can you try to reproduce this issue after you tried verifying the game files through Steam? We are aware of this issue and working towards to find a fix. Thanks for reporting.
Sorry for the long answer. After checking the files and several updates to the game, the problem is still there. As I said earlier, I got this error after the interaction between the Steam overlay and its browser. I don't know any other ways to reproduce the error. For me, the error appears somehow spontaneously. The error is very rare and it is very difficult to specifically cause it, if I meet it on versions 1.4.0+, I will let you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom