Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Nigerian said:
panic said:
I'll never forget chambering Vani on his helmetless blonde hair on ruins by the wall fort side.

Sad that's the highlight of your life.
froget you i have many highlights in my life you jerk!
and several highlighters ill highlight your eyeballs so you can play better scrub

John7 said:
In the annals of history Gorlock's name will be echoed for eons until the very fabric of our universe turns into star dust.
There's no actual echo, it's just Gorlock, the Eternal Brown Smear of Misery, repeatedly screaming his single accomplishment into the void, over and over, never to stop until someone besides himself finally cares. That's the true reason for why we will all be hearing it for eons and eons to come.

Lagstro said:
John7 said:
In the annals of history Gorlock's name will be echoed for eons until the very fabric of our universe turns into star dust.
There's no actual echo, it's just Gorlock, the Eternal Brown Smear of Misery, repeatedly screaming his single accomplishment into the void, over and over, never to stop until someone besides himself finally cares. That's the true reason for why we will all be hearing it for eons and eons to come.

I care, I brought Gorlock into this world. He was just a simple DoF bench inf who came to me and said "wow you're the best caller I've ever met can I join your team". Next thing you know he's running into trees and winning titles.

Lagstro said:
John7 said:
Single accomplishment, yes. Most important thing to happen in warband, Also yes.

Silence you silver metaled loser

Gorlock said:
Lagstro said:
John7 said:
Single accomplishment, yes. Most important thing to happen in warband, Also yes.

the sharpest lance and the sharpest tongue in warband history...

whatever dude ive already ft7 you 100 times over in my head while doing push ups in caldaria while conjouring how youre going to dookie yourself in the end from the beginning dude get out of here

w/e bro i can do upside down pull ups while reciting the nastiest verses youve ever seen in caldaria written in some language you dont even remember lmao go home bro
real upside down pullups bro you cant do ****

Last edited:
whatever dude ive already ft7 you 100 times over in my head while doing push ups in caldaria while conjouring how youre going to dookie yourself in the end from the beginning dude get out of here
Even then, your max is 11 push ups with flared elbows lol. Come back when you're doing diamond and arm-to-shoulder

Back
Top Bottom