Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

818e1b3559854ad265334151825daf17.png

Surkan said:
Rhade said:
Surkan said:
Orion said:
Rhade said:
You're a nobody, small son, and you soft like charmin.
****in' 10-ply.
yeah but if i post that u and other moderators warn me for flamebaiting and flaming right

I've been warned plenty, muted also. Learning how much is too far is a skill, you'll get it. Clan Hall is not as heavily moderated as other sections.
if only u had that skill ingame
but here u are flaming the best na cav player that hes accomplished nothing

I am absolutely not flaming Vanidar. What? Who are you?

Yikes.

You know the community has fallen a long way when you go from thoughtful, witty repartee between respected clans to... whatever the **** it is these nobodies are spouting off with now. I feel like I just watched an xbox halo lobby circa 2001 get fed through a machine learning super computer and given accidental sentience. "Lemme *** ur mum or I'll launch da nukes lol DAB."

Alright guys, you win, you woke up papa Frit. Don't ever say Lord Marshall Rhade didn't warn you.

Fritigern said:
Yikes.

You know the community has fallen a long way when you go from thoughtful, witty repartee between respected clans to... whatever the **** it is these nobodies are spouting off with now. I feel like I just watched an xbox halo lobby circa 2001 get fed through a machine learning super computer and given accidental sentience. "Lemme **** ur mum or I'll launch da nukes lol DAB."

Alright guys, you win, you woke up papa Frit. Don't ever say Lord Marshall Rhade didn't warn you.

nice

Back
Top Bottom