Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

A day that has been lingering in prophecy and hope for thousands of years. The seals on the Ancient Scripts have been broken. The contents of the tomes of Calamity have been spoken aloud in the depths of the catacombs and echoed in the great halls of Black. Whispers among the commoners circulate as the helpless rabble and masses cling to what hope they have left. I see you gathered before this page as the flock gathers to the shepherd. Longing for a glimpse into the Future. The day has come children. REJOICE AS HE WHO LEADS US HAS RETURNED. The memories of days past are rushing forward to those who remember and the ones who came after are left dazed and stunned at the sheer brilliance of how something can be a shining beacon but still be as Black as night. Go forth, all who have the ability to spread the good word that your leaders have arrived....but they had never left......
7d6691272efe.jpg

Terrible clan. I’m better than, hm, probably every pathetic player on this team...at every single class.

You won’t destroy **** when u come back, the only reason you have your rings is because I was 12 when it was happening otherwise I’d have a cabinet full.

- Undisputed King of NA

hëat said:
Terrible clan. I’m better than, hm, probably every pathetic player on this team...at every single class.

You won’t destroy **** when u come back, the only reason you have your rings is because I was 12 when it was happening otherwise I’d have a cabinet full.

- Undisputed King of NA

English, mother****er, do you read it? Come into my mother****ing thread, walk into my god damn house and track mud through the ****ing living room? Let me hit you with some knowledge, since you've made it quite apparent how young and naive you are. First line of this entire thread that been viewed nearly a three-quarters of a million times:

Black Shields is the premier North American Warband clan. Period. Get raped.

See? Everyone knows. No one argues. Facts are what they are. You're a nobody, small son, and you soft like charmin.

That was true from the moment I wrote it, to now. No one has ever done what we have, and that's just a fact. Undisputed? I don't think you know what that word means. You say "undisputed" in the same sentence that you need to somehow qualify your claims of with **** like "the only reason you have...". Nah, small son, the reason we have what we have is because we earned it when there was actually competition, your young <snip> shows up years down the road playing with a whole 17 people in the scene and you think you're worth a **** because you did what, exactly? Won a few scrims? Who cares? Ever run the scene, set the meta, dominate battle and duel simultaneously while running literally undefeated for years while not even wearing helmets? No? Oh. I don't even know who the **** you are. No one does, besides the 17 kids who still played this game over the last few years. If anyone's going to get a reality check, it's you.

You want to write ****? Listen to your elder and better here with this:

Scientia Excelsa said:
Gentlemen, GENTLEMEN.  Rhade could win a flame war with a rock.

You are as dense as one, undoubtedly, and about as talented. I've been running this **** since before you hit puberty, so if you think you're a grown man and want to step up, I'm ****ing excited as **** to teach you some humility. We can do this all day and I'll keep dunking on you. Or, instead of writing ****, we can wait to be in-game when my clan inevitably ****ing massacres yours, and you can find some *more* excuses. You're already making them, talking about how "I would have done this IF." <snip>, I have no if's, and I have no "I would have," because I don't need excuses, facts exist outside of your opinion, and the facts are, you're trash compared to us and frankly I'm surprised you even got into this thread. We need some kind of quality control or some ****.

Wanna come at us? Better go home, think about it some more, up your game, then try and come at us correct. Your crowning accomplishment in this community is that one time you got Lord Rhade Mother****ing Letalis, Commander of the Shields of the God Damn Black, to reply to you and dunk all over you. Notice how you're in my thread, trying to talk to me? Notice how I don't think I've ever once gone to yours or ever really cared what happened over there? You're welcome for the attention, now, **** out my thread.

Rhade said:
Surkan said:
Orion said:
Rhade said:
You're a nobody, small son, and you soft like charmin.
****in' 10-ply.
yeah but if i post that u and other moderators warn me for flamebaiting and flaming right

I've been warned plenty, muted also. Learning how much is too far is a skill, you'll get it. Clan Hall is not as heavily moderated as other sections.
if only u had that skill ingame
but here u are flaming the best na cav player that hes accomplished nothing

Too lazy to read or quote you, let me flash my ring [and earrings] at you instead.

You watch basketball? I’m LeBron of this community and apparently my EU brethren know it too.

All of my amazing teammates could **** stomp on your fossil of a team. You won against **** players that didn’t bring spears to matches.

I guess you could say your pathetic team was Wilt Chamberlain and the rest of NA were the white boys he played against.

Remember getting **** on by EU players? Yeah if you want an image of the skill gap between you and me go ahead and remember those matches.

That skill gap? Yeah, you’ll see soon though.

я король а не ты

VornOfSwag said:
Your throne has been vacant all these years

I’m here, one eyed man.

Orion said:
Surkan said:
but here u are flaming the best na cav player that hes accomplished nothing

I haven't seen Cal or Vinny post though...?

Tito oodle and Lagstro are my only superiors, my mom told me to respect my elders.

Now let me spark my wood, little man.

tKswa-... nah that’s such a cringe saying.

Don’t even act like *spits* [sorry I couldn’t even say your terrible clan name] is the best clan in NA. wK is, *****.

Back
Top Bottom