Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Danate said:
I respect the past hall of famers of warband NA but if you have to come out and say you were the greatest you def never were.

1966.png

Danate said:
I respect the past hall of famers of warband NA but if you have to come out and say you were the greatest you def never were.

That's cool you have an opinion, but having one doesn't make you right, small son. I actually hardly walk around professing how great we were, unless I'm provoked or people question it, because if you want to recycle niche statements and feign emotional maturity, I think letting **** stand you know is untrue shows implicit and silent agreement. So, when I hear dumb ****, and I have objective facts that show otherwise, I'm the kind of person that will speak up to address the issue. There are plenty of people, amazing at **** they've done -- LeBron, Kobe, Conor -- that all will loudly state their dominance. So, no, you're just wrong, and I'll wait while you go find another team that ran for multiple years without losing a single match, and that beat a team composed of the rest of the entire community's best players, all by themselves, both all while not wearing helmets and riding coursers, and, to this day, when we show up in pubs it's a massive deal. Something tells me I'll be here for a long time. Sorry if it upsets you, but you guys aren't on our level. I'll say it again:

There's us, wK, then there's the rest of you ****ing peasants.

No need to be hostile Rhade I’m just saying your tech and meta is inferior to the era I played in. I played against guys that had insane footwork, could hilt spam in med speed (that’s harder if you didn’t know), and cav actually knew how to bump lance as opposed to using war horses in opening rounds and sword caving which is super easy to stop with a polearm. That’s just what happens the meta changes. Not taking away from your achievements and I can’t say your team if they stayed playing wouldn’t be able to compete I’m simply saying the era is different we all as a community appreciate what the ones before us and after ya have done.

Also Jordan is the GOAT of basketball and there are tons of fighters greater than comer, Jon Jones, A Silva.

Ye I’m a new player to your eyes bro and yes I’ve talked about “destroying” old players but I do respect what you guys brought to the game. Hopefully if bannerlord ever came out I could compete against y’all.

Everything is relative. Of course certain things change. Given the same starting line, the people who come out on top in one instance would logically come out on top later down the road. The entire scene improves, it's not like we started ahead of a bunch of people. Being "the best" is a relative position, and just because the scene as a whole improves doesn't negate the ability to take the status quo and do it better than everyone else. Citing techniques that were used in one era versus the other literally adds nothing to the conversation.

To your Jordan reference, sure, he's great, so is Silva and Jones, but the metaphors here are that I'm willing to give it to wK and AE being in the conversation. The rest of the NA scene, I don't see it.

Fair enough I agree with a lot you are saying. I never faced a dominant BKs but I did face a wK team that was definitely out of their prime and still extremely dominant so there is obviously the proof that old teams such as yourself could come back and compete extremely well. But there were quite a few dominant players in their prime in my time as well, (oodle, Tito, Cru).

All I’m saying is that there were great players and teams in every time period or whatever let’s appreciate it, but then again kinda hard to do when people that haven’t accomplished anything do y’all smack I get that lol anyway I think we both on the same page I’ll stop bothering you bro.

I mean you can’t call people new players that have played the game three times as long as you lmao. The majority of people left have been playing for seven years.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I mean you can’t call people new players that have played the game three times as long as you lmao. The majority of people left have been playing for seven years.

Come to the convo when you achieve something in warband.

The men are talking.

Danate said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

The men are talking.

Pickup parties are all that attracts NA competitive players currently. He may not have won a title but he's doing his part.

Danate said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

The men are talking.

Hey Danate, how's division C going down there?

Calamity said:
Watly said:
Danate said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

The men are talking.

And how many tournaments have you won?
how many tournaments have you had with real competition?
your biggest competitors on NA have been players with 130 ping lol

Watly said:
Danate said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

The men are talking.

That’s cute a bottom frag player who has never won a tournament. Not even sure what team your on it doesn’t even matter you have no impact.

Edit: Surkan you’ve done nothing also lmao just another bottom frag trying to clan hop to a ring.

Back
Top Bottom