Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhade said:
sigi1 said:
bks is a bunch of pussies. only rhade would **** me up in a fight and even then, he gets no *****.

Funny thing here, small son, is that 95% of BkS are better than I am, and you're trying to suck my **** while talking **** about the rest of a legendary crew. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but you see, I have a large amount of fans that write me and expect a response, similar to Marshall's situation in "Stan," I'm sure you understand, but the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure that's vastly before your time. I'd imagine you aren't older than 20, often talk about "GETTING THIS BREAD," and haven't developed a sense of respect for your elders or betters at this point, of which I am undeniably and objectively both. Roll up in my thread and summon me, and sit and cackle with your friends that you did, but also know that deep down, you can't hold **** to me, and your no name crew is literally a joke. Let me tell your ***** ass a story:

So, there was this one time, where we were raping everyone in the entire scene for years on a daily basis while we voluntarily chose not to wear entire armor classes and rode weak horse classes on purpo -- oh, wait, you probably weren't here for that. Let me fast forward a bit. We had retired, because rape was easy and victims were scarce, one may even consider changing our tag from 'BkS' to 'Cosby,' at that point. Not that your little random ***** ass would understand what it's like to roll up in a server and have to put up with ten minutes of randoms trying to suck your hypothetical **** or randoms packing the servers back when people actually played this game just to watch us make this game look easier than it already is. I understand you may be wanting to steal some of our shine, you're hardly the first, you won't be the last, and you are by no measure anywhere near the best. I'd rather lean towards the worst end of the spectrum, and I find myself asking why I even dignify this with anything close to a response, but sometimes it's nice when snot nosed nobodies show up to keep myself sharp, much like a heavy bag. I spent years putting up with people as smart as Marnid, dumb as Gowe, determined as Calamity, and with as much drool coming out of their mouth as Mok.

Don't suck my **** then talk down on the Shields of the Mother****ing Black, small son. Tyrian is ten times the infantry I am, Vanidar singlehandededly made sword cav viable in the scene, peers led the way for giants like Lagstro, Peasant, and Achilles, and Frit's versatility hasn't really been matched yet.

I get no *****? Just caught this body, and if this isn't a *****, not sure what is. Sometimes I think how cool it would be if Tom Brady showed up to some dude's house and just chilled with him for a few hours and bull****ted, so this is your equivalence: Rhade answered your dumb ****ing post, and then decided to actually respond to dumb **** you said. This can be the moment in time where you were relevant for a few minutes.

You're trash, no one cares, god bless BkS and god bless America (and explicitly not bless the Eurotrash), may Harn be with all of you stupid mother****ers even though you don't deserve his grace, BkS rapes AE game is ez, ask Marnid (another dude you don't deserve to talk to) about how we can't show back up at a moment's notice and wreck your ****, no one has done half the cool **** we've done for as long as we did, and people still talk about us almost a decade later in hushed tones because you gotta kill a homie's name before you can kill the homie, and our name lives yet, and I'll make what I did to Leonidas look like a ****ing second grade play compared to how easy I handle you. You may ban me, but you will never kill me. You may get me to respond, but you won't like how that **** goes when I do. BkS forever, and if your tag doesn't read 'wK', you can get this work easy like girl, you ****ing cockroaches. Don't cite the deep magic, feel me?

wiFi CIIGES is DED said:
Rhade is literally a ***** - Arys

Who?

Rhade Letalis
Supreme General of the Shields of the Black,
Commander of the Zealot Alliance,
Patriach of Mar Shral,

Leader of the White Legions,
Wielder of the mighty Lionsbane,
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Sexer of attractive females,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers.

im not reading half of this ****. it looks like someone with the reading comprehension of a 7th grader wrote it.

rhade shut the **** up you <snip>. you're literally still on this forum and you haven't played since 2010 get a life bro. holy ****. you're literally the epitome of a <snip>. the fact that you think i give a **** about your accomplishments in a turkish game that peaked at 300 ****ing players! sick bro. actually, one of your bks <snip> that you claim to be the best infantry, came to this game in 2017 or whatever for a big NA tournament and got **** on by dudes with 1000 hours. who the **** cares though, warband sucks.

"i pvp in real life" that's literally a quote from you. I remember seeing you upload that text to this forum, talking about one of your ****ty ass fights. you're such a <snip>. dont talk to me you beta

sigi1 said:
im not reading half of this ****. it looks like someone with the reading comprehension of a 7th grader wrote it.

rhade shut the **** up you ****ing manlet. you're literally still on this forum and you haven't played since 2010 get a life bro. holy ****. you're literally the epitome of a ****ing loser. the fact that you think i give a **** about your accomplishments in a turkish game that peaked at 300 ****ing players! sick bro. actually, one of your bks idiots that you claim to be the best infantry, came to this game in 2017 or whatever for a big NA tournament and got **** on by dudes with 1000 hours. who the **** cares though, warband sucks.

"i pvp in real life" that's literally a quote from you. I remember seeing you upload that text to this forum, talking about one of your ****ty ass fights. you're such a ****ing weirdo. dont talk to me you beta

I understand you're upset, but throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to get you what you're after.  The difference between us (one of the many, many differences) is that I twist feigned anger with humor and hyperbole, you're just a child spewing insults and throwing a temper tantrum. The thing is, you can say whatever you want, and most people aren't going to care, they're just words. The reality is that you care enough to have an account here and post, then turn around and act like you don't care. The reality is that people being rusty doesn't take away from what they did accomplish. The reality is in the discussion of accomplishments, your biggest one here is getting me to reply twice to you; mine are independent of you. You aren't necessary. How does that make you feel?

As long as you want step out of the arena of video games, and attack me personally, absolutely I spent quite a few years fighting, enjoyed it a lot. Put a lot of passion and drive into it, and never actually lost. I find it funny that you feel the need to attack the dope ass things other people have accomplished and done, when you haven't done anything, yourself. I usually say "small son" in a ridiculous way, because I think it's juvenile and fits the persona I perpetuate pretty well, but you are actually a pretty small person. Attack all you want, homie, but in the arena of this game, you're nothing compared to us, even after your toddler fueled temper tantrum sessions about it, and outside of it, I find comfort in knowing I've met plenty of people who talk about how "bad" a fighter is until they run into them and then the **** sucking festival commences. You're a talker. That's it. You're the guy who sits in the bar (if you can even get inside) and yells at the TV. You're in my community, in my thread, and want to turn around and act like you "don't care," that's fine, because right now I'm in your ass and I don't care either.

I hope your <snip> clears up, I hope you can take this L with some grace, I'm out this *****.

Sigi let me summarize Rhade's post.

BkS could come back and destroy any team you make maybe even at a handicap.

You're talking crap to a clan that hasn't played since 2012 and could still put you in a bin.
gg

Calamity
Founder of BladeCast_TV
Co-Leader of wK - FIVE TIME NA CHAMPIONS
Connoisseur of Vodka
Traveler of the World
Father of Achilles
Destroyer of tK
First inductee in to Listmakers Hall of Fame
Retired Global Moderator
Brother of Lord_Brutus
BCM & UNAC organizer, all time stats leader

Aw, see, look. I went through both of your contributions and cut the parts that are clearly against the forum rules. Rhade's is still entirely there in substance, while sigi's reads like a 2004 radio version of an Eminem track. This is what separates banter from trolling, friends.

Rhade, don't call him autistic. It's degrading to autistic people when you use their condition as an insult against people who just have no sense.

holy **** lmfao rhade you <snip>, do you jack off to your own posts? straight up <snip>, sigi barely said anything and you come in with the essays. hopefully bannerlord has no battle so you won't be there.#nobattlenobks

Grimsight said:
hopefully bannerlord has no battle so you won't be there

Sentence fragment or Essay, dude came to the wrong part of town saying the wrong ****, ya feel?

I understand you'd hope for that, seeing as how OE was only relevant after BkS and wK left, to have the same people they had been absolutely dumpstering for years all come together and beat the 5 other people still playing the game.

Don't worry, we'll be gentle-ish.

i look forward to the "dumpstering" that will take place in bannerlord. excited to see who will be on the receiving end!

shout out to orion, savior of the forums, for snipping my bad words such as "man child" so that the whole 10 people that read this thread don't have to be subjected to such foul language.

holy **** you got a crush on me bro? you gay or something? nothing wrong with it, just be honest about man if you're attracted to me. is that why you keep typing to me? Bro I don't want you. Stop trying to communicate with me, you're a nobody to me. I don't give a single ****.

First of all, the name's Chad. You will respect my name and treat me as such. Anyways, sorry I was late for replying, I had a long day at Harvard Forest, collecting soils and environmental data then had to get back to the **** House™ and meet up with a few girls on the Lacrosse team. Instead on being on the couch like you do everyday. I'm assuming you do because you had the time to write 3 times today. Anyways, sorry what was your name again? You wouldn't talk all that **** at LAN, you can't even get to LAN. I'm looking at your "trophy case" and dude, that **** is so god damn impressive huh. Great audience to show it to right? All the 200 people that played in 2010 must've loved it. If you think I've given up a single thought about you, outside of my time on this forum when my friends link me it, you're delusional. I don't waste the energy to get mad at anyone or anything on this joke game.

The only dudes that are actively supporting you today are old unpaid moderators who take their own time out of their own day to browse a forum. Shout out orion. Anyways, I don't have time for any of you. I got Rugby practice, then a send later tonight. Later, ****ers.

Grimsight said:
shout out to orion, savior of the forums, for snipping my bad words such as "man child" so that the whole 10 people that read this thread don't have to be subjected to such foul language.
sigi1 said:
The only dudes that are actively supporting you today are old unpaid moderators who take their own time out of their own day to browse a forum. Shout out orion.
ltpCf3V.gif

Back
Top Bottom