Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Thought you guys might enjoy this, its your OP & comments being gizoogled  :razz:

http://www.gizoogle.net/xfer.php?link=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php%3Ftopic%3D146453.0&sa=U&ei=qbL4UZm_CMqHhQeT44Fw&ved=0CBgQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGKU12kKc7eBnBjbfzG55LSY-WwZw

I'm sorry, but every time someone mentions black shields it brings to mind cRPG nabs who come into Native servers with their cRPG banners, causing their shields to be portrayed as pure black and have my screen fill up with red script error messages at the start of every round.

**** it's annoying.

You know, I haven't done that much programming, but you would think it would be relatively simple to catch that error and if the error is caught to reset the banner to faction banner. But maybe that's just me.

I couldn't think of an appropriate place for this, so I'll just do it here:

These people can't be from your own clan.

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would just watch:

1. Mok
2. X
3. Madoc

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would be like "hey dude, watch out for that bus.":

1. Mad Dawg
2. Eternal
3. Lust

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would just watch:

1. Mok (when trolling)
2. Clockwise (#ufukmeIfuku)
3. Marnid

Top 3 people from Warband that, if they were in the middle of the street and a bus was coming, you would be like "hey dude, watch out for that bus.":

1. Kherven
2. LittleGuy
3. Marnid

Man I can't think of a 3rd person for either  :???:

Edit: LittleGuy nicest person and a big thanks to him and Marnid for getting me back into Warband :smile:

Cradoc said:

1. Mok (when trolling)
2. Clockwise (#ufukmeIfuku)

1. Kherven
2. Letholdus

Man I can't think of a 3rd person for either  :???:

Leth is in wK. READ THE FORUMS BRO

Watch Bus Hit

1. Cradoc (fightmeirlbiznitch)
2. Gelden 
3. Lagstro
4. Wily
5. Calamity
(may as well take out wK now)

Warn of said Bus