Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

[M] said:
incoming ban for comic sans

I'm getting my masters in graphic design and it's totally the most hip, easy to read, and soothing font to use, especially when coupled with great color theory.

BkS are third world citizens. We are the unwashed and hungry masses, depraved and not worthy of basic rights.

Orion said:
Nay.

peers can't write.
I can express myself well enough, plus, the more time writing is the more time spent being a virgin.

Proposed Rules
1: Moderate the singleplayer forums however the **** you want
2: If you need policing on the multiplayer forum ask your mom to block that subforum on your internet parental controls after you tell her she failed as a parent and that she needs to get spayed
3: 30 pages of crying is probably enough
4: Tough guy internet pics are hilarious
5: Marnid is limited to two sentences (each sentence with no more than one clause) a post
6: Godfrey cannot post/request CP here

peers said:
Orion said:
Nay.

peers can't write.
I can express myself well enough, plus, the more time writing is the more time spent being a virgin.

Proposed Rules
1: Moderate the singleplayer forums however the **** you want
2: If you need policing on the multiplayer forum ask your mom to block that subforum on your internet parental controls after you tell her she failed as a parent and that she needs to get spayed
3: 30 pages of crying is probably enough
4: Tough guy internet pics are hilarious
5: Marnid is limited to two sentences (each sentence with no more than one clause) a post
6: Godfrey cannot post/request CP here

Hi peers

Back
Top Bottom