Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Orion said:
Outlawed said:
Orion said:
Hating orangeknight has been in fashion since closed beta.

oknight wasn't around in closed beta lol.

Wasn't he in near the end of it? Either that, or he got into open beta very early.
As founder/co-counder (whatever) of XIII Legion, it would be safe to say he was in early closed beta. 
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,83980.msg2179459.html#msg2179459

Kitten-mew! said:
MrNomNom said:
OrangeKnight said:
The funny thing is I reported him for fun, just to see if he would get muted :smile:

Funny thing is **** you.

I love NomNom because he hates this person named OrangeKnight and I hear this is in fashion. Even though NomNom is a bad who dies to dead people.

Don't hate Oknight, but it was a **** move to report him in the first place, and then to make a post boasting about it is just beyond stupid.

Kitten-mew! said:
MrNomNom said:
OrangeKnight said:
The funny thing is I reported him for fun, just to see if he would get muted :smile:

Funny thing is **** you.

I love NomNom because he hates this person named OrangeKnight and I hear this is in fashion. Even though NomNom is a bad who dies to dead people.
I love how Kitten has the bad words filter on.

MrNomNom said:
Kitten-mew! said:
MrNomNom said:
OrangeKnight said:

Funny thing is **** you.

Don't hate Oknight, but it was a **** move to report him in the first place, and then to make a post boasting about it is just beyond stupid.

He's 15 and trying to lose his virginity every day, the peer pressure probably leads him to doing stupid things, give him a break.  :neutral:

HarkonHakoon said:
He's 15 and trying to lose his virginity every day, the peer pressure probably leads him to doing stupid things, give him a break.  :neutral:
I guess you could say he's getting crushed from all the fat.

getit?  peer pressure?

nvm iom

I wasn't even kidding. Anyone who hates OrangeKnight or Mok Kom is a cool guy in my book. Anyone who hates both is even cooler. Anyone who hates the latter most of all can put it in my butt afaik.

Kitten-mew! said:
I wasn't even kidding. Anyone who hates OrangeKnight or Mok Kom is a cool guy in my book. Anyone who hates both is even cooler. Anyone who hates the latter most of all can put it in my butt afaik.

*falls in the last category*

wut wut

McBeverage said:
HarkonHakoon said:
I guess you could say he's getting crushed from all the fat.

getit?  peer pressure?

nvm iom

Hahaha that reference was ****ing gold!  :lol:

Dear BkS friendlies, as the forum rules are not clear and are situational, I've gathered some clues and will share them with you all so that you all may enjoy the use of the forums of this dead game without upsetting the feelings of any mods and admins that may, or may not, be very sensitive. Keep in mind, seeing that you are in BkS, we probably do not actually have the same privileges, as being able to stand up for yourself is a gift that the carebears community does not seem to share with us.

GK RP'ers posting irrelevant emote kiddy ****? Not spam.
Replying to posts with one smiley because having an opinion is hard? Not spam.
Replying to a post without writing anything? Not spam.
Posting homophobic personal insults? Not a problem.*
Using hilarious words like "daft twat," (I couldn't tell if it was an attempt at seduction or an insult) and "wankery?" Not a problem.*

Actually writing out a full sentence without having to rely on a gif, meme, smiley, or *TEEHEE GIGGLE GRINS AT [ FELLOW ROLEPLAYER #3]* and making a joke about being unmuted in your clan's thread? NOT COOL - MUTE!
Being part of a team with half the players having technical difficulties and still curb stomping a team led by forum mod? Investigation into if this is against the rules or not still pending (Results may or may not be published after this post).

Also don't create huge "quote pyramids" even if you're drunk and you and other people think they're funny, that one was my bad.

*Must be admin because personal attacks are "supposed" to actually be against the rules

Back
Top Bottom