Rhade

Master Knight
Best answers
Surkan said:
Rhade said:
Surkan said:
Orion said:
Rhade said:
You're a nobody, small son, and you soft like charmin.
****in' 10-ply.
yeah but if i post that u and other moderators warn me for flamebaiting and flaming right
I've been warned plenty, muted also. Learning how much is too far is a skill, you'll get it. Clan Hall is not as heavily moderated as other sections.
if only u had that skill ingame
but here u are flaming the best na cav player that hes accomplished nothing
I am absolutely not flaming Vanidar. What? Who are you?

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Brutus, are you trying to say that stubborn old bozos won't take a hike when they're told? Where did you ever get that idea? :iamamoron:

Fritigern

Recruit
Best answers
Yikes.

You know the community has fallen a long way when you go from thoughtful, witty repartee between respected clans to... whatever the **** it is these nobodies are spouting off with now. I feel like I just watched an xbox halo lobby circa 2001 get fed through a machine learning super computer and given accidental sentience. "Lemme *** ur mum or I'll launch da nukes lol DAB."

Alright guys, you win, you woke up papa Frit. Don't ever say Lord Marshall Rhade didn't warn you.

Thunderbeu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Fritigern said:
Yikes.

You know the community has fallen a long way when you go from thoughtful, witty repartee between respected clans to... whatever the **** it is these nobodies are spouting off with now. I feel like I just watched an xbox halo lobby circa 2001 get fed through a machine learning super computer and given accidental sentience. "Lemme **** ur mum or I'll launch da nukes lol DAB."

Alright guys, you win, you woke up papa Frit. Don't ever say Lord Marshall Rhade didn't warn you.
nice

panic

Recruit
Best answers
Rhade couldn't win a duel against a Lame Saddle Horse with a big black dildo.

With or without a helmet

panic

Recruit
Best answers
I'll never forget chambering Vani on his helmetless blonde hair on ruins by the wall fort side.