Resolved Black screen during battle appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi,

I am playing bannerlord and when I play battle on the field, black screen appears and it doesn’t go away even with alt + enter. Alt + enter doesnt do anything. I did ‘verify the game’ in steam and i did ‘run this game as an administrator’. It still happens. My desktop is iPro 3 and it meets systems recommend requirements.

I don’t know how to update GPU drivers. I purchased my desktop last Oct. and black screen during battle on the field issue came up from the beginning. Usually when it is a battle between 900s and 1000s black screen issue comes up. Could you tell me how to update GPU drivers please?

I don’t know how to update GPU drivers. I purchased my desktop last Oct. and black screen during battle on the field issue came up from the beginning. Usually when it is a battle between 900s and 1000s black screen issue comes up. Could you tell me how to update GPU drivers please?
driver to AMD Radeon RX 570 : https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570
select which windows you have and click download.
after the download is complete double click on the file you just downloaded and follow the instructions that come up :smile:

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!
Hello Sule,

Black screen appearing during battle issue got solved. I don’t experience that any more. But I wonder if they took care of my last issue which I submitted the ticket last year I believe. That is old bro nathanos age 138 years old. When do you expect that to be done?

Found it and we have an update regarding this issue.
After discussions with the design team, the campaign team has decided that this is too much of an edge case to implement a solution. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you the issue on the first message is still persisting please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom