Need More Info Black screen during battle appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi,

I am playing bannerlord and when I play battle on the field, black screen appears and it doesn’t go away even with alt + enter. Alt + enter doesnt do anything. I did ‘verify the game’ in steam and i did ‘run this game as an administrator’. It still happens. My desktop is iPro 3 and it meets systems recommend requirements.

I don’t know how to update GPU drivers. I purchased my desktop last Oct. and black screen during battle on the field issue came up from the beginning. Usually when it is a battle between 900s and 1000s black screen issue comes up. Could you tell me how to update GPU drivers please?

vaffel

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I don’t know how to update GPU drivers. I purchased my desktop last Oct. and black screen during battle on the field issue came up from the beginning. Usually when it is a battle between 900s and 1000s black screen issue comes up. Could you tell me how to update GPU drivers please?
driver to AMD Radeon RX 570 : https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570
select which windows you have and click download.
after the download is complete double click on the file you just downloaded and follow the instructions that come up :smile:

Top Bottom