black powder bombs like in the movie 300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, you can always modify the throwing stones to explode, but i'm not sure if this is what those powder bombs do, i don't remember seeing any in 300

Rize said:
Well, you can always modify the throwing stones to explode, but i'm not sure if this is what those powder bombs do, i don't remember seeing any in 300

how do I do that?

tbh, i dunno  :oops:
Never experimented with grenades or other damage-dealing stuff.

Jesus chirst once again.. I have been experimenting with it and I am soon up with a code for it. But why don't you ask me first if the plan was for us to make it together.

tavener said:
I have this mod im working on and I want to have Black powder bombs/bags for my Sami Magician.

ty

So? Are you asking as for code? State your intents fully and type properly so that modders actually consider your question.

The tone of your post is rude.

Hello, I am working on a personal mod where my Sami Magician will be able to throw Black-powder bombs and store them in a bag.

I was wondering if anyone has the module systems code for area-of-effect so that my bombs will explode after I throw them, thus producing massive death and lulz.

Thank you in advance.

Okay, I helped this guy out because I, too, am searching for such precious code.

I know WW2 China battlefield and Star Wars: Conquest have workable grenades, although the AI doesn't seem to be affected by the friendly fire.

skitarii said:
Hello, I am working on a personal mod where my Sami Magician will be able to throw Black-powder bombs and store them in a bag.

I was wondering if anyone has the module systems code for area-of-effect so that my bombs will explode after I throw them, thus producing massive death and lulz.

Thank you in advance.

Okay, I helped this guy out because I, too, am searching for such precious code.

I know WW2 China battlefield and Star Wars: Conquest have workable grenades, although the AI doesn't seem to be affected by the friendly fire.
Well the maker of Beserk is working on Area of damage so you should ask him about taht and implant it so when your thrown weapon hits some thing it will explode and cause AOD

Back
Top Bottom