Resolved Black lines during combat

Users who are viewing this thread

I often get some serious black 'lines' all over the battlefield. It always comes from enemy horses. The more cav they have the worse it gets, even when the horses are dead.

Hi, can you give me more info (are you having black squares that cover the enemy and the battlefield)? Screenshots would help a lot too if you can provide. Also, can you give me more info about your computer specs?
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

No squares just black lines emerging from riders with misplaced saddles. They look lije they are hovering slightly above the horse.That is the reason everytime. Often it is beduin riders or some such. The lines shoot out from the saddle and towards me, or maybe it is the direction they are facing.

Can you provide screenshots and info about your computer specs as well?
Im having black squares issue, similar situation i guess

Issue - Started a new game. took a village quest, fighting the deserters. Loaded into the battle, moved forwards and as soon as enemy cav appeared, half my screen showed black SQUARES. Kept moving around to see if would disappear but stayed until i quit the game

MB version - MAIN e1.2.1
OS - Windows 10
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
CPU - Intel i5-4460 3.2GHz
RAM - 32gb
Motherboard - H97 Pro-Gamer
Storage - HDD 1TB

Screenshot - https://ibb.co/thMJVb0

Hi everyone,

I am also experiencing this immersion-breaking graphic glitch/bug to some cavalry units. As OP said, it comes from cavalry units with bugged out saddles. I have seen this glitch from Jawwal Bedoins and Ghulam cav unit. You can also see the unit bugged in their pictures in the in-game wikipedia.

I will try to upload an in-game screenshot as right now I have removed them from my party as it is very annoying in battles. They have black shadowy strings "shining" from them and it is very immersion breaking. Btw, I have tried rolling back to game patch 1.0 and the bug is not there. It appeared since patch 1.2.

Most of them I think were caused by camel saddles being on horses
The devs responded to posts of them and a fix was in process.

Back
Top Bottom