[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I can join siege with friends and be guaranteed to get on the same team and when I join a siege game it will be from the start of the game not the end? That's a pretty big benefit - but it doesn't matter. There will be custom siege servers... if you don't like queue siege don't play it.

I think you play on NA don't you? But on EU I never fail to join a siege game and it's by far my favourite mode.
What?

You know the queue lets you join even mid game right?

Conditionally; it never joins you into a game that is 'technically' about to end. But fair point that wasn't quite correct.

For the games with rounds, it should never put you into a round 3. So even if it is gonna end 3-0, you do not join to an ending game. If anyone joins to round 3 I would like to check that out. In addition to that, it should not put you into the second round either but due to some technical difficulties, it rarely does.

For siege, the end of game is not very clear due to how mode works but either current beta branch or the next one fixes it by stopping to accept players after morale of either one of the sides drops to a threshold. This threshold will be 50% at first but we can adjust it without patch easily so can be changed depending on feedback.

At current rate this mod will release before the fabled "multiplayer" patch.

For the games with rounds, it should never put you into a round 3. So even if it is gonna end 3-0, you do not join to an ending game. If anyone joins to round 3 I would like to check that out. In addition to that, it should not put you into the second round either but due to some technical difficulties, it rarely does.

I will screenshot the next time it does this. IIRC it usually happens when one team gets stomped the first round and then in the middle of being stomped 2nd round too, and people have left already and it starts filling the team again in the middle of the 2nd round.

In any case sometimes I welcome the challenge to turn the tide, if there aren't too many good players :razz:

For siege, the end of game is not very clear due to how mode works but either current beta branch or the next one fixes it by stopping to accept players after morale of either one of the sides drops to a threshold. This threshold will be 50% at first but we can adjust it without patch easily so can be changed depending on feedback.

I have been put into the third round of games before (starting score of 0-2).

Thanks I will check it.

So I checked the code and the configurations we have and there is a small issue that code actually checks for +1 of configuration. Desired behaviour is to allow joining to round 2 but not above. Joining to 3rd round can happen rarely. I am sorry, I wasn't aware of the issue with configuration.

So I checked the code and the configurations we have and there is a small issue that code actually checks for +1 of configuration. Desired behaviour is to allow joining to round 2 but not above. Joining to 3rd round can happen rarely. I am sorry, I wasn't aware of the issue with configuration.

Thanks for checking, gamer. To be honest, joining in round 3 is pretty chill with me, but it's cool that you're taking the time and effort.

Give Canton bug hunter badge or we riot :razz:

Thanks for clearing up the issue

I don't know if it's supposed to be fixed already but I had it happen again yesterday. I can message you a screenshot this time if that helps.

I was wrong about the rounds due to error in reading the configuration but allowing to round 2 is intended. So please add 1 to what I wrote. Joining to 3 rarely happens, you should not join round 4 though.

Back
Top Bottom