Users who are viewing this thread

I want to see (and am planning on creating) more tradeable items, and an artisan system for fiefs.

Settlements already have primary produce, I would like to see that expanded and manageable.

A settlement could have a lost of respurces available in the surrounding environment, each with a value for how effectively it can be exploited. For instance, a settlement deep in the woods would be able to easily exploit hardwood as a resource, whereas a settlement in the desert could not.

As a lord, you can tell each settlement what primary resource to focus on, and the settlement would attempt to exploit that resource - a lord in the desert demanding hardwood would be barking up the wrong tree.

Settlements also have improvements that can be built. I would like to expand the list of improvements to artisan workshops, that take primary resources and convert them to artisan resources. Hardwood into furniture or building materials. Flax into linen, grapes into wine.

Settlements would pay more money for the goods they need, based on the workshops available and the goods they already have stockpiled.

I'm pretty sure that something like this already exists in Bannerlord (I haven't actually got to the point where I can hold a fief for long enough to bother managing it) but I would like to expand it. Tomatoes can't be grown in wintry areas, but a warmer climate may make a killing selling tomato sauces to the northern regions, for instance. Potatoes are a cheap commodity but the empire just loves it's vodka, perhaps.

I'm slowly getting my mod environment set up, once I do my first order of business will be adding new primary produce items to the library. Hopefully this stuff isn't so deep in the code as to be unmoddable!

late gladiator equipment for arenas would be great, here are a few ideas...

4th Century Ad

gdGDq9l.jpg

zQpJwFR.jpg

FxIsK1p.jpg

YZalHq9.jpg

4B5gEdT.jpg

6th Century AD

uKG4Iyj.jpg
< visor with or without helmet? / quilted or mail armor?
1024px-Areobindus_presides_over_the_games_MNMA_Cluny_13135_n03.jpg

XT2N5SB.jpg

d5k2eej-a6fd3aa7-d473-422d-98da-4da91e83fb41.jpg

Last edited:
Any possibility of making WFaS mod for Bannerlord? Or maybe "The Deluge" with singleplayer. I think many of us would like to experience this great setting again.
Share you thoughts and ideas!

Thanks to all for the kind words! ?

Oh yeah: Non combat troops
Herders: Count as 10 units for herding
Mounted Herders: Count as 7 units for herding, but mounted
Spice Traders: High salary, improves morale by X for up to 30 troops (10 spice traders serves an army of 300 with no penalty)
Wagon: expensive, but 2500 cargo capacity
I'm not super sure I understood what you meant; I've added your suggestion to the main thread, please tell me if I got it wrong.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Forgotten Realm is a great setting, but magic might be hard to implement.
I feel like I'm missing some context here...

Faster prisoner recruiting, because hot damn
The latest version of the "Recruitable" mod (1.0.4 at this time) allows you to customize the recruitment rate of prisoners, even tier by tier.

Since we're on the topic of mods, I'd really like BL to have a more complex inventory management system.

The way I imagine it, the inventory would be a grid much like in A-RPGS with variable sized items. Right now, each item stack takes a whole inventory line, so the current system has lots of unused space and I don't think this would make things more cluttered.

Mounts could add blocks to the grid. To avoid micro-management, I think a carriage system based on the engineer skill could be implemented, where you could camp (ties in with another mod idea) in a forest and select a ''Create carts for the horses" option. Once you have carts going on, every mile*(inventory square used) grants x engineering xp, which could make for an early-game route of leveling Engineering. These carts multiply the inventory slots granted by the mount. Mount types are kept, in that this option is only available for pack animals, and so the fast traveling is still possible.

Maybe instead of having to camp in a forest, you'd consume hardwood, which you could also gather by camping in the forest.

The short-coming of this kind of inventory is the necessity for organization. Now to make this an early-game only problem, I suggest carts can be fused together, so that you have an abundance of space later on. In the end, this would just allow for a more visual and less scrolly way to present the inventory contents.

Where this system could get interesting, is with the addition of containers. You could purchase chests, boxes, etc... Similar things exist in other games, but basically a satchel could take one inventory slot (square) but offer 4 when opened. Where this would be a QoL improvement, is if you could assign, to each container, a type of item: smeltable weapons, armor, etc... There could be specific mechanics associated to these containers; for example, a crate full of smeltables could be deposited as is at a workshop for smelting. When you come back later, you have a box full of metal ingots to retrieve.

I don't know, it's just a kind of inventory I like in games !
Thank you man! :xf-smile:
Since I saw that various ideas are expressed here, not only on mods, I would have another thing to say:

since the game is much more complicated and different in many aspects from WB, it would be a good idea (I think) to put a "tutor" as in Rome 2 TW which explains the various aspects of the game.
It could just be 1h weapons to be realistic. But mabye have an option to allow the player to enable dual-wielding for less realistic weapons. Like dual wielding shields, bows, spears, 2h swords, axes, dual wielding throwing axes. Whatever. Would love to see people messing around spamming throwing axes, or repeadetly shield bashing people. It could work in a way that right click and left click would work for both weapons. So if I was dual-wielding shields, right click would have me block with both shields, or if I have a bow. Right button would hold and fire the right bow, and left button for the left bow.
I want to see (and am planning on creating) more tradeable items, and an artisan system for fiefs.

Settlements already have primary produce, I would like to see that expanded and manageable.

A settlement could have a lost of respurces available in the surrounding environment, each with a value for how effectively it can be exploited. For instance, a settlement deep in the woods would be able to easily exploit hardwood as a resource, whereas a settlement in the desert could not.

As a lord, you can tell each settlement what primary resource to focus on, and the settlement would attempt to exploit that resource - a lord in the desert demanding hardwood would be barking up the wrong tree.

Settlements also have improvements that can be built. I would like to expand the list of improvements to artisan workshops, that take primary resources and convert them to artisan resources. Hardwood into furniture or building materials. Flax into linen, grapes into wine.

Settlements would pay more money for the goods they need, based on the workshops available and the goods they already have stockpiled.

I'm pretty sure that something like this already exists in Bannerlord (I haven't actually got to the point where I can hold a fief for long enough to bother managing it) but I would like to expand it. Tomatoes can't be grown in wintry areas, but a warmer climate may make a killing selling tomato sauces to the northern regions, for instance. Potatoes are a cheap commodity but the empire just loves it's vodka, perhaps.

I'm slowly getting my mod environment set up, once I do my first order of business will be adding new primary produce items to the library. Hopefully this stuff isn't so deep in the code as to be unmoddable!
late gladiator equipment for arenas would be great, here are a few ideas...

4th Century Ad

gdGDq9l.jpg

zQpJwFR.jpg

FxIsK1p.jpg

YZalHq9.jpg

4B5gEdT.jpg

6th Century AD

uKG4Iyj.jpg
< visor with or without helmet? / quilted or mail armor?
1024px-Areobindus_presides_over_the_games_MNMA_Cluny_13135_n03.jpg

XT2N5SB.jpg

d5k2eej-a6fd3aa7-d473-422d-98da-4da91e83fb41.jpg
All ideas added to the main thread!

i have an idea:
its related to party interface where there would be sup-category for troops types and their numbers.
for example it would be like:
companions:
[companion one]
[companion two] and so on
Infantry ------ xx
[list of infantry troops]
Archers --- xx
[list of archer troops]
cavalry --- xx
[list of cavalry troops]
where xx is the number of those troops

this would be great help to organize troops and would be nice if its also added to garrisons as well xD

i have no idea how to mod or anything like, just an idea i had and would belong to anyone who can make it work :smile:)

Hi everyone!

Eversince I started playing M&B Warband, I always complaint about the fact that you cannot charge your units against a specific enemy unit, on the contrary, your units just charge to whatever is nearer, making it difficult to make a strategy, at least to me. I don't know if this has been said already or if it is impossible to carry out but, is it possible to make a mod that enables this??. Let me know what you think!! :grin:

Thank you.

Last edited:
Garrisons automatically recruit non-hero prisoners would be nice, so you can just drop prisoners and leave them and they slowly become garrison

It would be nice to be able to examine the equipment of troops and other characters (for example in the encyclopedia or party screen), such that I can compare armor and weapons between different troops.

There are few mod ideas I've been gathering ideas during my 140 hours play. I'll list them here if somebody wanna make a mod about them.

1) First and the most important mod I was thinking is 'Yes, Your Grace' Mod! Yes, i don't know if you played it or not I'll explain it now:
- In 'Yes, Your Grace' you play as a king of Davern, and live in a castle named Grevno. People you rule come to you weekly and ask you favors and you try to help them out with your limited resources.
- In Bannerlord, Once you become a king Notables you are ruling or some random citizens may come to your court to ask you favors(Quests). You can help them out by paying them golds, giving them supplies, spending your favors or borrowing the general (General in 'Yes, Your Grace' can be replaced with companions in Bannerlord) and earn some happiness, morale and welfare in your kingdom and fiefs.
With this mod, you may actually feel like a lord and you would feel a lot more of it.

2) Harder Sieges! Sieges are WAY TOO easy in Bannerlord and a new siege system has almost no use. Being that easy also results in factions to get dominated so easily.
- How to fix these both of them: Nobody will be able to attack castles/cities which have walls tier higher than 1 without short distance machines. So only tier 1 walls will be able to conquered by ladders. And Attackers will spend their time on building short distance machines. Also 1 more extend is that if short distance siege tools got destroyed, siege would return to map as a draw. Siege will continue, short distance machines will be destroyed totally, casulties inflicted and resources remain how they were. Attacker will try to rebuild their short distance machines to attack back and Defender will try to destroy their short distance machines to make siege last longer until a help comes.

3) Weekly Wages! Income should be calculated weekly again. Player should work on managing their money per week again. This will add more deep to the economy system.

4) Small Council! In medieval times each lord had a small council to advise them on their actions. That is what we need in the court.
In Warband, there was a Litdum Diplomacy Mod which adds a small council to help player to manage his kingdom easily and efficiently. That is what we need in Bannerlord.

1- i suggest mode for add horse color selection before equip.
2- giving job to created party, like circle around speciphic area or staying at one castle or city for help.
3- redius number of wonded units in battle.( im sure this balance wars in campian and redius snowball effect)

I think sieges can more easily be fixed by improving the defender siege AI.
Archers should use the walls better, they should peek out, shoot, go back in the protection
All archers should be at the walls shooting at all times, currently only 4-8 are allowed to, all others stay inside in a dumb square, the walls should be filled with archers.
The infantry units should be at ready with the rocks to break the necks of anyone near the gates, rather in a dumb box near the gate entrance, which they maintain even if you go behind them and start killing them 1 by 1

Tournament overhaul mod.

Tournaments should be like a game in itself, with long term progressions, strategic and tactical flexibility, challenge and rewards.
You know the UFC of Calradia.

It would be great if there was a mod that allowed the player to change the names of cities and castles to help with role-playing certain builds. The mod Detailed Character Customization allows the player to "Edit Name" of Heroes in the world when viewing them in the Encyclopedia, but there is still nothing available that allows the player to change the name of locations.

Brytenwalda ~ Viking Conquest type of mod. Not focused on either side, literally having just a viking age ~ England invasion mod where you can either play as an anglo-saxon, northmen or dane, pictish, briton, normans. Religion dispute between paganism and christianity as the dane-vikings literally conquers the whole east anglia.

Sea Battles, England and Frankia. Flat battlegrounds in Scotland and England, less mountains, more open-fields, smaller snowy areas in the north. Historically appropriate armor ~ tunics and weapons. Completely overhaul on the viking clans, instead of it being a whole kingdom. Make it a nation divided by clans, small and big ones.

Proper diplomacy and kingdom system where you can dynamically operate your own kingdom with diplomacy, using marriage and other ways to make alliances, ALLIANCES that can aid you in battle and in war. Conquer a small kingdom with the help of a bigger one and be appointed as king under that kingdom, paying dues to them as you grow your own till you take them over aswell, or get crushed by them if you fail to provide taxes and aid them in whatever they need.

Barters that actually include other items instead of only money, exchange horses and provisions with a bit of cash as an auto-resolve situation. Make looters scarce (make them spawn less on the world).

Last edited:
Random adventurers mod

Solo adventurers from all places roaming all calradia, not affiliated with any kingdom but can do everything so maybe they will eventually join a kingdom.
Buying stuff, attacking looters, attacking hideouts, doing every the player can do, affecting the world.
Would be cool if they can create a new kingdom.

Last edited:
Idea for Bannerlord.

Converting the town clothes into a 'costume slot' What ever you put in that section, will be worn over the armor like a costume [minus weapons]
Would most likely require getting rid of the armor block the town half has to properly achieve the desired goal.

As for what happens when you actually go into a town, I suppose you just end up with with one outfit, unless you can figure out a way to add a costume slot while keeping the town clothes intact too, in which case I wish you luck.

Last edited:
Hi, there are two mods i would love to see available to play with.

One of them is changing the year cycle to a full year, so we are playing 365 days per year instead of vanilla 120ish.

Another one i would like to see are a fix to the current pregnancy problem.

Currently as of right now in the game, the woman knows she is pregnant a few days after you are married. then the time goes by and you get either a son or a daughter. and then five in game days later after a birth, she is pregnant again.
To me it feels unrealistic, and not such much joy in getting kids in the game.
as of right now, if you start a family early on in the game, then you will end up by having twenty or more kids before you character eventually dies.
in my last playthrough i got to eight kids, where the oldest one was no more than 3 years old, and none of the kids were twins.
that is way too unrealistic for my taste.

I would like it more realistic, where it will take atleast 7-9 months after a child has been born, until the wife is pregnant again.
and then a mechanic where there is a chance that a baby will die in childbirth, and a slightly chance that the woman might not get pregnant that year.

Or perhaps a dialogue with your wife about having sex, to plan out a pregnancy. That would be even better in my opinion

i requested two mods, but if a capable modder could combine these two into one mod, it would be amazing.
I hope that someone will pick up on my request

- Best regards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom