BL multi-player mode vs. Mordhau

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Mordhau is a cousin to For Honor that has more Warband flavor. What do you guys think about this 2019 medieval-battle-royal game? Are there features from Mordhau that you wish you would have in Bannerlord?

I'll start first: It is nice to be able to make/save presets (appearance / equipments / perks) for multiplayer characters for frequent use.

I think this may be in the wrong spot, since there is a place for other game discussions. But I like Warband MP for the simplicity. I am interested to see what new features BL adds that will help spice up not the MP itself but the features such as templates for equipment, experience or gold. I am fine either way tbh. But I have enjoyed playing Mordhau

Scyrius said:
I think this may be in the wrong spot, since there is a place for other game discussions. But I like Warband MP for the simplicity. I am interested to see what new features BL adds that will help spice up not the MP itself but the features such as templates for equipment, experience or gold. I am fine either way tbh. But I have enjoyed playing Mordhau

+1 for the simplicity in Warband MP. I became fascinated with Warband MP because the only essential gains from playing MP were just getting along with the regulars and improving my skills. We don't decorate characters, we just drink from skulls. However, a little reward/achievement such as online exp/levels would welcome more users to MP for sure. I still enjoy playing the crpg mod for that reason.

Would support characters in MP (such as healers or trappers) be welcomed in our community? Are they just too unrealistic for a medieval squad battle??

Kelquethas said:
Warband is simple to get into but actually has an insanely high skill ceiling.

The skill ceiling is almost endless. Reminds me of Rocket League a little bit in that regard. I wouldn't say it's simple or easy to get into (Warband) but as the hours stack you'll notice vast improvements.

That is another great point, it is also very rewarding once you start seeing those skills improve over time. I think because of the simplicity it is really easy to dump an insane amount of time into the game and really enjoy it still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom