MP Native [BL] Bannerworld - Persistent World For Bannerlord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Techie

Banned
Aimed at being a successor to Warband's Persistent World module, Bannerworld will be under development as soon as Mount and Blade: Bannerlord comes out.

Potential features:
  • Normal PW gameplay (no grindy skills, economy, money chests, etc).
  • Built in banks, item saving, etc. i.e, no money hording script sellers! Of course, server owners will be able to configure this easily.
  • Built in "roleplay" game mode with CKs, no faction titles visible, etc.
  • Released under the WTFPL and open source, allowing community members to make submods with ease and to host their own servers easily.

I am looking for people who would like to help me with this project, but it is mostly hypothetical at the moment since the game release date hasn't' been announced yet.

NOTE: I know there are other people who aim on making PW mods for Bannerlord as well. Most of these people want to do it closed source, which I don't agree with, so I am making my own version thats available for all.

So you have only name and an idea? That is nothing. If everyone posted that to Pioneer's guild soon it would be filled with random ideas like this. At least try to explain what you bring in when you start a thread like this.

Yes, it is only an idea. Sorry, but there aren't many ways I can work on it considering Bannerlord isn't out yet. I need to get following/help prepared, so this is a good way to let people know about it.

To improve your 'ad' and attract potential help or viewers, you could:
  • Specify your skill set. What kind of skills can you offer, do you have any formal education etc. No one will join a mod team where the person in charge has no applicable skills.
  • Give a much more detailed and worked out concept, or even make a full concept document based on what you certainly know about Bannerlord.

BNS Marko said:
To improve your 'ad' and attract potential help or viewers, you could:
  • Specify your skill set. What kind of skills can you offer, do you have any formal education etc. No one will join a mod team where the person in charge has no applicable skills.
  • Give a much more detailed and worked out concept, or even make a full concept document based on what you certainly know about Bannerlord.

I'll make more, just give me some moments to put it together. I have serious plans, I promise! :grin:

I have been messing with pw for Warband in the meantime, added a few interesting things today. (tis an album, click link)

https://imgur.com/a/YyORv9T

Crafting is going to be a lot different. I am theorizing different ways it could work. Please comment on this thread:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,376344.0.html

Back
Top Bottom