SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question that might pertain to topic: Is it possible to have a party follow a set path on the world map? You could have a "train party" that always follows that same path.

QuailLover said:
Question that might pertain to topic: Is it possible to have a party follow a set path on the world map? You could have a "train party" that always follows that same path.

Yeah, that is possible.  I am not sure how much I like that, but it's definitely easily doable.

Yeah it would be possible, but also it would look ridiculous without rails... and it would depeat the purpose.

Yeas, but it would look crap as a texture, and be annoying as an object.... but I'll stop being the devil's advocate.... I just don't like the idea. No offence.

you can make a scene where the train would be a stationary prop and the scene would move under it giving the feel of movement :wink: sort of a giant wheel world..wow. Just thought of Halo..

or just make a really long scene, let the train be a moving prop and you have to ride on your horse (or in a jeep or whatever you guys have here) next to it, kill some guards and interact with the driver which makes the train stop...or something like that..
It's actually a neat idea :wink:

Actually the whole idea of train was that you ride it and defend it, not ride alongside and kill the guards....

Trains... I remember some crazy trains from one movie.  They had a train platform and masts with sails… so it was absolutely crazy, post apocalyptic trains-ships. I think this could fit

JetJedi said:
Trains... I remember some crazy trains from one movie.  They had a train platform and masts with sails… so it was absolutely crazy, post apocalyptic trains-ships. I think this could fit

What was that galaxina?  I think they had some huge sailed ships on land.  I don't remember if they were on tracks, though.  I kinda doubt sails would be able to power something so massive as a train.

bryce777 said:
JetJedi said:

What was that galaxina?  I think they had some huge sailed ships on land.  I don't remember if they were on tracks, though.  I kinda doubt sails would be able to power something so massive as a train.

yeah...and steam is really acessible technology. You were probably watching some crazy Anime  :razz:

Great_Duke said:
bryce777 said:
JetJedi said:

yeah...and steam is really acessible technology. You were probably watching some crazy Anime  :razz:

I am surprised you have not seen galaxina.  Though it is  a pretty retarded movie.  I saw it in 3D when it first came out.

Nope. It was a story about one guy who has broken his cyber-gf (yep, funny first mins as they trying to have a sex but she burns because of water out of washing machine) and now he tries to reach some abandon factory in wasteland to gain new body for a cyborg. On road he meets very cute "alive" girl and… uuuuuuh, no matter, that was reeeeeeeeeeeeally long time ago )

As I said these "trains" had only a train platform (and that was not so massive). And they looked absolutely awesome. So much noise!  :smile:

JetJedi said:
Nope. It was a story about one guy who has broken his cyber-gf (yep, funny first mins as they trying to have a sex but she burns because of water out of washing machine) and now he tries to reach some abandon factory in wasteland to gain new body for a cyborg. On road he meets very cute "alive" girl and… uuuuuuh, no matter, that was reeeeeeeeeeeeally long time ago )

As I said these "trains" had only a train platform (and that was not so massive). And they looked absolutely awesome. So much noise!  :smile:

Cherry 2000?

Omg, yay! Now there must be some attack scene on that desert "train-ship" (something from the sky)... If I’m not totally wrong about the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom