Bioshock Infinite.

Users who are viewing this thread

As the Topic states Irrational games  is going to name something in the game after one of their fans.  You can find all the info  --------->HERE  It ends on the thirteenth of April. Just giving you guys a heads up.
Feel free to discuss all aspects of the game here.

I submitted for the heck of it, very interesting promotional thing to do, very smart, whoever came up with this deserves a promotion

Entered anyway even though I have not paid the slightest bit of attention ot the game and never finished Bioshock.
Check here to post about the promotion on Twitter. Your entry will count twice!
**** everything about the increasing use of "retweet and get counted twice".

What makes you say it is a piece of ****e Archonsod? It hasn't even been released yet, or are you judging this on the way the appear to need to mooch off the success of the other BioShock titles despite their being no relation between the two?

Zollum said:
What makes you say it is a piece of ****e Archonsod? It hasn't even been released yet, or are you judging this on the way the appear to need to mooch off the success of the other BioShock titles despite their being no relation between the two?
It's a decent looking game therefore Arch hates it.

krik said:
Zollum said:
It's a decent looking game therefore Arch hates it.
:neutral:
It's a linear clone shooter, therefore Arch hates it. That's my amendment of your statement.

Yeah, but then you have the whole sense of morals and caring for teammates. Regardless Bioshock: Infinite will definitely be a game I rent, beat, then return.

Back
Top Bottom