Billy Mays dies at 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

fisheye said:
Thank ****. I was getting so sick of that guy yelling at me through the TV, he did one product after another and it seemed like he'd never quit.

Seriously, if I wanted to be yelled at like that, I'd (re)join the army.

Lol BUY THIS NOW NOW NOW NOW BUT WAIT THERES MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20090629.jpg

I just saw a Billy Mays commercial when I woke up earlier. I can understand that companies want to get their money's worth, but still, damn.

Billy Mays is so amazing he could sell communism to Cuba, he could sell infants to China, he could sell wrinkle cream to Farrah Fawcett.

An4Sh said:
Billy Mays is so amazing he could sell communism to Cuba, he could sell infants to China, he could sell wrinkle cream to Farrah Fawcett.

He could also sell little boys to MJ...oh..wait...

Darkstar707 said:
An4Sh said:

He could also sell little boys to MJ...oh..wait...

He's so good he can sell Michael Jackson women of proper age.

Warcat92 said:
What was it for, I know he just recently made some new commercials for the Zorbeez. I seriously doubt that he would want his commercials to end just because he's dead.
It was for some car-dent removal bull****, didn't catch the name of it.

Gobblecoque said:
Warcat92 said:
What was it for, I know he just recently made some new commercials for the Zorbeez. I seriously doubt that he would want his commercials to end just because he's dead.
It was for some car-dent removal bull****, didn't catch the name of it.

Pops a dent?

I really liked the look of that cheap looking cordless drill that would somehow magically work as a rototiller once you attached the handy four foot long tin auger to it, all of this was a seven hundred dollar value that he was selling for only $19.999 and then he threw in a free pair of useless junk things. I thought he was more amusing then irritating, at least he wasn't selling snake oil medicine or other quackery to poor desperate sick people so he must have had some sort of conscience. I see nothing wrong or disrespectful with them running his ads for awhile as long as his widow isn't upset by it.

Back
Top Bottom