Big tings

Users who are viewing this thread

Mushbeast

Knight at Arms
  • Lobby Chat System - Currently in test mode and only accessible by selected people.
  • Recent Players Tab in Friends List - Players are now able to see the recently played players in their friend list.
  • Intermission screen - In custom servers, players are now able to join the next server via an intermission screen rather than directly returning to the lobby screen.
  • Siege warmup time decreased from 5 to 3 minutes.
  • Improved clan game orchestration system. (Also in e1.5.8 hotfix.)
All of this was in the Beta 1.5.9 hotfix released a few hours ago. The main one for me is the 'Intermission Screen' that seems to have finally fixed the issue of getting kicked to lobby after each game, though I'm still curious about how it works.

This seems like they are doing the last testing before hitting us with that 1.6, hopefully for the anniversary.

This seems like they are doing the last testing before hitting us with that 1.6, hopefully for the anniversary.
Why would they do that?? They try to avoid mentioning the anniversary as it's embarrassing for them and because then they would need to explain what's the new release time frame.
When did they ever release something positively surprising? If they were about to release "big tings", they would certainly brag about it in advance. Stop with the wishful thinking.

Dunno man I'm willing to give them this chance, though I won't be surprised if we get nothing at all. The additions in that hotfix seem to be as if they were testing the new framework before pumping out the proper patch.

Either way it's probably one of the best changes for MP we've had so far, even if it is little.

Dunno man I'm willing to give them this chance, though I won't be surprised if we get nothing at all. The additions in that hotfix seem to be as if they were testing the new framework before pumping out the proper patch.

Either way it's probably one of the best changes for MP we've had so far, even if it is little.
Hope has been death for a long time ago. You will now have hope that they will somehow fix it, for it to be scattered. Break out of this endless cycle i implore you.

This time will be different, I swear :xf-cry:

TW cares about me, they wouldn't forget our anniversary... Surely...

Hopefully they do care about you, because you are special to them.

But if they don't, better follow what devs actually say they are doing.
When 1.5.10 is patched all your settlements will have unlimited wage checkbox is checked.
(they mentioned elsewhere they have trouble fixing unknown serious bugs in 1.5.10, that's why it's delayed)
At 1.5.10 you will see clan micromanagement additions, at 1.5.11 you will see war reasons (this one is not guarenteed but hopefully)
1.5.10 or 1.5.11 can be 1.6.0 also I have no info about numbering but you get the point.
Please do not expect big changes. As you know clan / kingdom micromanagement will only consist of 4 additions,

Back
Top Bottom