Big problems with customizable troops (Need help)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eagle114th

Sergeant Knight at Arms
This mod is one of ONLY mod that I have been truly looked forward to, due to customizable troops but I was very heart-broken when I found out that this feature is not working properly.  Each time I talk with my personal army I recruited from villages and I spoke to my army  and said "let me equipment you".  After I changed their equipment to the exactly I wanted them to have, then after exiting the conversation, these troops still use default equipments and doesn't use equipment I customized for them.

Is there a way I can fix this?  I hope that this problem will be solved because this is the only mod that includes customizable troops since no other mod uses that kind of feature, not one I know of yet.  And please DONT give me 'use unofficial troop editor" because it takes me a long time to add new troops, customize them, and it even take me extra time to change them when I want to change something all over and over, besides my time is very limited because I am studying in university.

I appericate whoever takes their time to read and find solution for this issues and I hope that every of you hvae a good day.

Eagle out...

Reinstall, start new game. It works. Also, check out Rubik's improved customizable troops and auto loot.

Back
Top Bottom