Big Problem With Economy (1.5.10)

Users who are viewing this thread

vertibird

Recruit
Its Day 371 and all the Khuzaid Towns have same weapons from Day 1. I tried everything to find a long glaive or even a normal glaive no towns ever produced them. I tried brining lots of iron , hardwood and leather to town and nothing ever changed. I appreciate Taleworlds trying to make a live economy instead of artificial one but production doesnt happen in towns even with aid from my side.
Fix it or if you cant at least make them produce some items artificially...

Lol after posting this thread I waited for 4-5 days to get wife pregnant and saw a long glaive in shop finally ?

They've changed the relative value of swinging polearms - so workshops don't make them as frequently. This is a good thing because swinging polearms are pretty OP, and they make the early game too easy.

If you wanted a glaive, you shouldn't have married Yana. Yana comes with a poor kit dowry.

You should marry a Khuzait woman/man who is wearing lamellar armour in the preview. (I forget the civilian outfit they come in, but it is the same civilian outfit for all of this fitout too so just marry/reload until you get the right kit).

That fitout comes with a long glaive and a noble bow. The lamellar armour is more than good enough for the early game.

If you want top tier armour, marry your brother to an imperial with high steward - which is good to do no matter what faction you run with sooner or later you're going to end up owning an imperial city.

Last edited:
If you wanted a glaive, you shouldn't have married Yana. Yana comes with a poor kit dowry.
It changes every playthrough but they recently nerfed the non-combatant loadouts. Before it was common to see a Khuzait girl wearing a dress but rocking that Brass Lamellar and Noble Bow in battle. Now it isn't.

They've changed the relative value of swinging polearms - so workshops don't make them as frequently. This is a good thing because swinging polearms are pretty OP, and they make the early game too easy.

You should marry a Khuzait woman/man who is wearing lamellar armour in the preview. (I forget the civilian outfit they come in, but it is the same civilian outfit for all of this fitout too so just marry/reload until you get the right kit).

That fitout comes with a long glaive and a noble bow. The lamellar armour is more than good enough for the early game.

If you want top tier armour, marry your brother to an imperial with high steward - which is good to do no matter what faction you run with sooner or later you're going to end up owning an imperial city.
There is no Khuzait woman with a long glaive in 1.5.10. I chose Yana because her stats are the best among Khuzaits. Steward, tactics etc are the best.

There is no Khuzait woman with a long glaive in 1.5.10. I chose Yana because her stats are the best among Khuzaits. Steward, tactics etc are the best.
Yeah. There is. You just have to find the right loadout. It might take a few reloads. I have 2 1.5.10 playthroughs, one as a guy and one as a girl. Both married a Khuzait with a long glaive.

And if by unfortunate luck, all the glaive-girls got married to someone else before you got to them, then marry an Empire girl and wait a while for a new one to come of age

Back
Top Bottom