SP - General Big list of typos (work in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Let's pitch in and help fix typos so the devs can do other stuff

This will be a WIP. I'll add to it when I see stuff and you can help too.

I've already seen a bunch of other things I failed to make note of, hopefully I can find them again.

I'll start with -

- Leadership feat "Staur defender" - Not sure that's a word. This one is iffy. Should be "stout?"
- Level 200 skill one hand skill is called "inspring warrior" - should be "inspiring warrior"
- Not so much a typo but an inconsistency - some point bonuses on perks say "increased by %10" some say "+10%," should pick one or the other. See: level 100 two handed skills "Notorious" and "quick plunder."
- Not specifically a typo, but profits from caravans are listed as 'exceed gold' when really it ought to read 'excess gold'.
- "ironrimed kite shield" should probably be "ironrimmed"
- When an AI lord abandons a siege, he sometimes says, "Seize the besiege!" which I think is meant to say, "Cease the besieging!" or "Cease the siege!"
- Maybe an error maybe not - Seems like "Battanian Picked Warrior" should be "Chosen Warrior"
- On the mouseover for focus points it says "evry time they level up"
- Unconfirmed - Lost daughter quest - like "I will hate you for all my heart till my dying day" should say "with"
-When asked about Pendraic, Garios says that, when he was sitting with the other fugitives, "I promise them that no Calradian soldier should again be led into battle" etc. This should probably be "I promised them". Present tense is okay, past tense is much better.
-When you ask Caladog about Pendraic, he says that old King Aeril was "perhaps just a might too tender". This should be a mite.
- The word "requirements" is spelled wrong on the masterwork feat for smithing
- a late scouting talent is called "healty scout," should be "healthy scout"

Last edited:
How is this?
3vf73226z2r41.jpg

When an AI lord abandons a siege, he sometimes says, "Seize the besiege!" which I think is meant to say, "Cease the besieging!" or "Cease the siege!"

Not sure if this is an error or not but does "picked warrior" sound right to anyone? Seems like it should be "Chosen Warrior" and someone messed up the translation

at the end of "Daughter needs to be found quest", if you have to kill her lover, her dialogue is messed up. It says something like "I will hate you for all my heart till my dying day" or something.

They probably meant, "I will hate you with all my heart, until my dying day!"

at the end of "Daughter needs to be found quest", if you have to kill her lover, her dialogue is messed up. It says something like "I will hate you for all my heart till my dying day" or something.

They probably meant, "I will hate you with all my heart, until my dying day!"
Thanks, if I find this quest I'll test it

When asked about Pendraic, Garios says that, when he was sitting with the other fugitives, "I promise them that no Calradian soldier should again be led into battle" etc. This should probably be "I promised them". Present tense is okay, past tense is much better.

When you ask Caladog about Pendraic, he says that old King Aeril was "perhaps just a might too tender". This should be a mite.

Back
Top Bottom